Auroris

The Sanctuary Network - Join our story. Forge your own. [Active RPG]

Auroris    160

More or less the same as last time. I've made adjustments to the chamber to block out any external magical influences, so we will watch to see what happens this time.

Auroris    160

Spectacular idea.

James sat down in the chair, and Auroris closed the seal. He activated the program, and left the room.

As far as he could tell the process was the same as before. He lost track of the time he had been in there noting only that Aurois had been in and out on a few occasions apparently fiddling with equipment and making notes. Unlike his last visit he was not feeling any ill effects though. Apart from boredom possibly. 

After some time James closed his eyes and began to meditate. There was little else to do and he had forgotten to bring a book. He cleared his mind and waited. Not for anything in particular, just waited. 

Auroris    160

Auroris watched the feeds from the data. There was nothing unusual about the results this time, and Armstrong did not seem to be in any detectable levels of discomfort. The faraday cage seemed to be working. He allowed the program to run it's full course, some 325 minutes, before ending the program and returning to the room.

James watched as Aurois wandered in. 

"Well that was fascinating" he said dryly. "I take it you have noticed the difference in my reactions since the last treatment?" He stood up and wandered to the edge of the machine. "Without wanting to sound like an impatient child, how much longer will this take?" He laughed. "Or maybe I should ask how many series of Game of Thrones I should be downloading?"

Auroris    160

Initial tests should now be complete. I will need to review the data, to calibrate the precise rate of anima infusions. That will probably take about a day. Then we can begin properly.

"Well I have some good news for you" James smiled "As I'm sure you are aware there has been an incident at Sanctuary and Kyle would prefer I don't return home or work until it is resolved." He watched Auroris for signs of reaction. As he expected there was nothing. "He hasn't explained much but he seems to think I will be safer here. And while I do not cherish the idea of staying in a lab until things have resolved themselves I know him well enough to know that he doesn't ask for me to seek Sanctuary with you unless it is serious" 

He sat down and sighed. "Please tell me you have some work to keep me occupied in the meantime"