TohrThul

Blade Runner

TohrThul    1

I was stumbling around in Tokyo, trying to kite-leech my way to survival. But then I remembered something.

Pistols have a passive for that....

The current version of the build is as follows:

Actives:

- The Busniess

- Bond, Strong Bond

- Chop Shop

- Wanted

- Deadly Aim

- Martial Discipline

- Stunning Swirl

Passives:

- Lick Your Wounds

- Increased Focus

- Running Circles

- Coup de Grace

- Elemental Force

- Regeneration

- Rapid Getaway

This build was originally based off of the Maverick starter deck, but it didn't quite provide the boosts I was after. 

The rotation I often use is:

Open with [Chop Shop] then immediately start circling your target. Then follow up with 5 uses of [The Business] to build up resources and [Elemental Force] counters.

If you are taking on a group of enemies, I recommend using [Wanted]. As this would trigger [Elemental Force] I often say goodbye to my enemy's aegis at this point.

However, if you are hindered by some kind of crow control, then always use [Bond, Strong Bond] instead of [Wanted] as it will cleanse the detrimental effect from you.

• Like 1

albahtar    35

I wanted to check it out more closely: http://www.tsw-builder.com/#18v800852122815813113106p310821841803612114816

You look like one who hate to be hindered, am I wrong? ^^ This build looks fun to use.

I guess you never apply Eleforce to Chop Shop since you have Improved Focus? Why not going with Hair Trigger, Ready or More and Shootout ?

That is not a leech build: how much Heal Rating do you go with?

Edited by albahtar

Pclav    33

Yeah.

I'd think of changing Coup de Grace. Small stuff dies fast anyway and it's useless for bigger mobs.

Improved focus works only for Chop Shop. I'd try Iron Maiden or Overpenetration, especially with this patchs pen fix.

Think those changes would improve the deck.

Depends on the playstyle also. For me you're low on single target damage. I'd swap Bond for Shootout or Big 45 and Wanted for SoH/cleansing drone/WW. Chop Shop is a lot of AoE as is. Then again I use a AoE builder, so I'd go with Killer Flow.

I myself run pistol/ele hinder deck time to time. Lots of movement and LOS blocking or hiding behind enemies back ;)

I was stumbling around in Tokyo, trying to kite-leech my way to survival. But then I remembered something.

Pistols have a passive for that....

The current version of the build is as follows:

Actives:

- The Busniess

- Bond, Strong Bond

- Rapid Getaway

This build was originally based off of the Maverick starter deck, but it didn't quite provide the boosts I was after. 

The rotation I often use is:

Open with [Chop Shop] then immediately start circling your target. Then follow up with 5 uses of [The Business] to build up resources and [Elemental Force] counters.

If you are taking on a group of enemies, I recommend using [Wanted]. As this would trigger [Elemental Force] I often say goodbye to my enemy's aegis at this point.

However, if you are hindered by some kind of crow control, then always use [Bond, Strong Bond] instead of [Wanted] as it will cleanse the detrimental effect from you.

​While I am just getting started, I understand.  I had one of the start builds but even the slow Zombies were killing me.  I put all of my AP and slooowwwly build up the "Slayer", which was much better.  I am slow working on one of the Elite builds.  Otherwise, I have no Idea how to match passive and active AP.