Auroris

Sanctuary: Where Angels Fear To Tread

Auroris    160

So we're a bit behind with our events these last couple of months. But Issue 11 is here! Chapter 1 is concluded!

We decided to celebrate this with a party. And because we love them so much, a fashion show.

You can join us, in the Crusades, on Friday 15th May, starting at 2000 GMT. You can see when this is where you are by clicking here.

Now for the important details.

Dress Code

There will be no specific dress code for the evening in general, however as this is the Crusades, please note we can take no responsibility for damage or dirtying of your clothes.

There will be several opportunities for you outfit to be judged. So as not to prejudice your selection of accoutrements, the specific judging criteria will not be announced until the event itself. There may be prizes for the winners of this judging.

Music

DJ Psywarrior of Radio Free Gaia will be providing music for us that evening, and it will be delightful to have her with us, as always.

Wings

Because this is a celebration of Issue 11, and we have reaped the consequences of our actions, I wanted to do a thing. Anyone who has earned their wings, we'd love it if you could bring them fully charged. We're going to try and get some footage of as many wings as possible active at once, so bring them along, and be ready for the call.

• Like 6

camazotz    110

I think this will be *thinks* the first event (outside of killing stuff) that I'm thinking of being at.......at a time when i can actually make it.

oooh I can even pretend it's my B'day party :ph34r:9_9 but that's just me.

Auroris    160

oooh I can even pretend it's my B'day party :ph34r:9_9 but that's just me.

​Well not just you. :P I know of at least two other people on this forum who also have a birthday on the Friday.

• Like 1

camazotz    110

​Well not just you. :P I know of at least two other people on this forum who also have a birthday on the Friday.

​To be fair A) Tuesdays my actual birthday B) i dont umm actually do anything for my birthday - to me its just another day (albeit it one with a 10hr shift this year) and C) "pretend" very much pretend :P

so I'll still bring whatever flares I have left to welcome their birthdays (most of my flares were loosed in my one man Orochi Grand- Opening-apalooza)