Vikestart

TSW Database & Sanctuary Event Suggestions

kuro    113

I was thinking of doing some kind of screenshot bring me. xD 
Or a raffle.. I have a thing for raffles lawl. Then just blast it in Agartha if you want more people in here :D 
Make sure people post something as a raffle entry. (What I did was when the number of entries goes beyond a certain number, more prizes and more winners.)

Kiernon    68

Actually, looking over the silly productive conversation I had with TaCO it seems like it's not half bad a setup for a quick event.

We could take to the streets of Egypt, don our Atenist garbs and out-cult the cultists.

See how they like homicidal maniacs having a good time in their neighborhood.

*runs for cover*

Urbos    10

I was thinking of a storyteller contest. Let's say storytellers gather in the Albion Theatre and their task is to tell the "story to chill the bones". They're allowed to use any theatrical backdrops, any sound effects and lighting to create the atmoshere. The stories are judged by the jury which then gives prizes. What do you think?

Auroris    160

Hmm. An interesting idea. We need to do something in May, having taken a couple of months off. I was considering a genocide expedition to the Ak'ab forests, but maybe we could do this instead, or as well.

Urbos    10

Regarding Treehouse Of Horror, the storyteller could show some evidence of what he's telling about, like some grainy footage or a strange occult symbol he found in the woods. This will need some preparation done beforehands though.

• Like 1

thechosenone    112

I love the idea of using the Albion more. I call the balcony seats.

It's been too long since we had a really big performance there with props and everything. Want. 

• Like 1