Sign in to follow this  
Vikestart

Keepers of Solomon

Vikestart    106

keepersofsolomon_logo.thumb.png.b1978c52

This is a Templar cabal focused on teamwork and social gameplay. Our goal is to create a community where all the members feel that they are involved in something. Our 5 divisions are each dedicated to their respective aspect of the game. Members of each division will work to stimulate activity within that aspect of the game.

Divisions
Our cabal is comprised of 5 divisions. These are The Bureau (PR), The Batallion (PvE), The Legion (PvP), The Limelight (RP) and The Archive (Research). You can join any of the divisions to narrow down your focus and help out with more specific tasks. This doesn't exclude you from helping out with tasks related to the other divisions, but it should help you get involved with cabal tasks faster and more efficiently.

Read more about our divisions here.

Join us
Joining us is easy! Just fill out an application in the Applications section of our website.
The leaders will then vote on your application, and if accepted, we'll be in touch with you ingame to send you an invite!

Edited by Vikestart
  • Like 1

Vikestart    106

That was my stance when I first started playing too :P

Now I can't really imagine playing TSW in the long run without being in a cabal. It makes it so much easier to get together with others and play, whether it be dungeons, missions, scenarios, or something else. It's also a lot more relaxed and fun than pugging, most of the time. :)

camazotz    110

I got a small core of good people to chat to in game it seems, but its so boring when they aren't logged that it just gets dull after 5mins

but uhh yeah, bad past experiences with guilds in other mmo's and the like ONE cabal i been part of here (round launch)