Myridean

DA, BS & SF Exceptions & Conflicts

Lordstarfox    6

Guts and Gory doesn't conflict with Breaching Shot.

ktyV5Xd.png

Using Breaching Shot(Also tested DA) when you are already on "Cooldown" (due to teammate using it) doesn't seem to produce error message either, you just won't get the buff. I tried checking all combat log channels,on screen messages and system messages.

I also tested the rating buffs (mad skills,dark potency and Calling the shots) and they didn't conflict with it either (i had both active at the same time).

it used to be possible to offset "Depleted" (BS "cooldown") and the actual ability cooldown with Mercurial/Accelerating augment, but that is no longer the case.

Edited by Lordstarfox
  • Like 2

Myridean    2

Guts and Gory doesn't conflict with Breaching Shot.

ktyV5Xd.png

Using Breaching Shot(Also tested DA) when you are already on "Cooldown" (due to teammate using it) doesn't seem to produce error message either, you just won't get the buff. I tried checking all combat log channels,on screen messages and system messages.

I also tested the rating buffs (mad skills,dark potency and Calling the shots) and they didn't conflict with it either (i had both active at the same time).

it used to be possible to offset "Depleted" (BS "cooldown") and the actual ability cooldown with Mercurial/Accelerating augment, but that is no longer the case.

Oh, wow, this is good to know! (Not to mention a huge relief for some.) Thank you, Lordstarfox for following up with this investigation. :)