Auroris

Dark Insanities

Auroris    160

So I started a semi-TSW-related blog last September. I used it a fair bit, but then I sort of stopped. Well, I've decided to try and get back into writing in it again. I post quotes I come across from all sorts of places, as well as longer pieces about things.

To get myself back into things, I've started with a quote from a Jennet stream the other day, as well as a piece about some Sanctuary events.

If you really want to expose yourself to such randomness, then you can find my site at http://auroris.rocks. Let me know what you think.

• Like 3

Kle    122

It is extremely random but there's some interesting stuff on there.

I enjoy reading it and not because some of my more stupid comments often make an appearance :D 

Auroris    160

I am looking for people who write in-character blogs to help me with a post. I'm after anyone who writes an IC blog, as well as people who keep ongoing 'diary' threads on sites like TSW-RP.com. If you are one of these people, please get in touch with me, more or less anywhere, and I can give you more infoz.

camazotz    110

I am looking for people who write in-character blogs to help me with a post. I'm after anyone who writes an IC blog, as well as people who keep ongoing 'diary' threads on sites like TSW-RP.com. If you are one of these people, please get in touch with me, more or less anywhere, and I can give you more infoz.

But Intern Timmy keeps getting at the updating.  We have to.....get him to clean the test subjects pens again *snickers*