Vanor

The Secret World: Ultimate Edition

Vanor    21

Hey all,

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it thought I'd post a link to this.

http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/the_ultimate_edition_is_here

For most here this may not be all that useful, but for me it was a great deal.  Even though I owned Issue #5 & 6 already, it was effectively $2 more for this then the Fall of Tokyo pack + Issue 7, so I get Issue 8 for $2 plus the other stuff like the 3 side stories, the AP boost, new outfit ect... 

• Like 1

Vikestart    106

I hesitated in the beginning....

...but my will wasn't strong enough. I NEEDED that Zenith Core, like water and sleep!! Gosh, it's my favourite outfit so far :D

Kiernon    68

I've seen it, immediately tried to spring it on the guy I'm usually gaming with but he resisted. Again.

Nothing in it I don't already have, aside from the outfit and it's much to expensive just for that. And I don't have a matching hat for it anyway so I can hold off on getting it, maybe they do decide to include it for Grand Masters eventually. Or give me a way to gift the entirety of the bundle except the outfit, then I'll get one to throw at the unwashed peasants.

Kle    122

Have to say very impressed with the price of this bundle. Although it's only at this price for a couple of weeks it's a great deal for new players or people who have yet to dive right in and get the content. 

I I am not overly pleased with the whole outfit issue though. It's money I can't justify. Excluding players who have supported the game for so long seems like a bit of a silly move. I know they need to bring in the new bucks but don't forget the people who helped get you here. 

• Like 1

Ciritty    169

I won't be buying this pack for the outfit, not about to support this kind of behavior.

Definitely suggest new players to get it though!

• Like 1

camazotz    110

I can see how this is just awesome for a newcomer.

Personally though, I'm rather torn.  I'm sitting back on this one, seeing how it all plays out.  Sure as hell hope it doesn't start a precedent

Baesty    24

I got out of hospital just in time to spend the last couple of hours of the event looking for bag parties so I've got a couple of leftovers:

Large woolen scarf, brown
Crinkled boho scarf, pale blue x 3
Barefoot sandals, turqoise
The Love Generation - Linen shirt/Collared cardigan

I also may end up giving away my Mythos Machine either to the Sanctuary community or a member - I don't have as much time to play as I'd like to and I feel weird about using the item when there are peeps out there that genuinely want it.  When I decide what I'm doing, this'll be the first place I'll be heading to.

• Like 1