Mascata

Another solo scenario deck

Mascata    0

Hello,

This is my scenario spec currently i do only group elite scenario so i don't know how it will work for others.

My success rate is around 80%-90% (Castle is a pain now) so i'm open to advises . I used Blade\Ele in the past but seemed too low on DPS after AOE nerf.

I use Chaos as 2nd weapon because of Karma and Domino Effect. I took Karma to ensure max uptime for Leeching Frenzy and Domino to have an impair.Overall it works ok for me. I still have a lot of headache with Castle due to the reduced number of survivors in central room.

Stats : 

Penetration 898 , Hit 328, CP 280 , Crit 919 , HealRating 853 (Major .5 + Purple Amelioration), 3023 Ar

penetration on Blade, crit on Chaos

Laceration -> Head, Breach -> Blade , Equilibrium| Thirst| Ablation -> Minor Taly

Crit Potion + Health Pure Anima (6k HP)

Check attached picture for augments

VDM%-%5779785%-%7080580%-%7080759%-%6388427%-%7080574%-%7094287%-%6389397%-%7760118%-%6852644%-%5777459%-%7094290%-%6942580%-%6956323%-%7080605%-%6943095%-%7760093

scen deck.png

Edited by Mascata

Pclav    33

I still have a lot of headache with Castle due to the reduced number of survivors in central room.

What do you mean?

When it comes to the build itself I have very bad luck with builds which miss one single target consumer. Possibly adding Consequence as a single target + minor ward would let you drop the HP anima in favor of AR one? 6k HP is a lot in my experience.

What's first to go when you need cleanses?

Edited by Pclav

Vikestart    106

@Pclav Considering that procs are being used here with high pen rating and crit rating, I'd go for Four Horsemen instead of Consequence, as you'll make much better use of the procs.

Not saying that Consequence is a bad choice though, because of it its Minor Ward bonus, but Four Horsemen will do more damage and coupled with Leeching Frenzy it should be good for survivalism as well (more damage => more healing).

Pclav    33

@Vikestat I was always under the impression that procs/not full hit don't count towards leeching frenzy heals. Still 4H will be more damage regardless. I was just thinking of mitigating at least a bit of damage somewhere easily to cut down on that HP in favor of AR.

Mascata    0

What do you mean?

When it comes to the build itself I have very bad luck with builds which miss one single target consumer. Possibly adding Consequence as a single target + minor ward would let you drop the HP anima in favor of AR one? 6k HP is a lot in my experience.

What's first to go when you need cleanses?

Lately in castle i never got more than 4 survivors in main center chamber (the most easiest to defend) more often are 3 which is a bit too low considering the total number(18) of survivors in castle.

Edited by Mascata

Pclav    33

Also as im using it for scenario elite grp i dont see how i can go with less than 6k hp . If anyone can advice please do

You can try to swap Arterial for Iron Maiden for more dps. Last patch pen was adjusted, so pure pen chance just from the stat doesn't give as much as it used to. IIRC was about 3% less. That's why Iron Maiden was adjusted to give 15% now to previous 10%.

Or you can swap Arterial for CIrculation.

Or you can swap Steel Echo for Martial Discipline and circulate 2 defensive cooldowns, whenever thirst and eq are down.

Or you can ease up on pen and crit, get some block or defense and use Fluid Defense or CCC as your elite passive, throw in a solid aug on your builder.

I'm guessing you're .5 all around with 2x purple violence and a purple amelioration.

1 major heal, 2 minor tank, rest dps talis. Swapping one tank minor to a dps with block/def + solid on builder should make you way sturdier and increase your base dps by about 10%? I wasn't able to log in game for a few days now, so I can't check the exact numbers.

Any combination of those changes should give you an extra kick.

Edited by Pclav

Mascata    0

Im not full .5 only a part of them . 

I have 3 minor tank : with Ablation, Thirst, Equilibrium on them.

1 Major Heal with purple amelioration. 2 Major Attack with purple fake violence (117 ar),Head attack purple laceration

I have no def stats dont know if this is a mistake or not .

My stats are Penetration 898 , Hit 328, CP 280 , Crit 919 , HealRating 853 (Major .5 + Purple Amelioration), 3023 Ar.

Also just got CIB im thinking if i should fit it or not in my spec

Edited by Mascata

Pclav    33

I have 3 minor tank : with Ablation, Thirst, Equilibrium on them.

1 Major Heal with purple amelioration. 2 Major Attack with purple fake violence (117 ar),Head attack purple laceration

I have no def stats dont know if this is a mistake or not .

My stats are Penetration 898 , Hit 328, CP 280 , Crit 919 , HealRating 853 (Major .5 + Purple Amelioration), 3023 Ar.

Also just got CIB im thinking if i should fit it or not in my spec

I just don't see how you get that much AR.

.5 head + 2 .5 major + purp violence + chernobog = 2470AR + pot = 2710AR

3 minor tank at .4 put you at 6284HP without pot.