Vanor

Nightmare missions in Transylvania

Vanor    21

Gotta question,

I made it to Transylvania, and have done all the missions in town, ended up over by the church and was going to pick up the missions there.  But Foul Banquet is a Nightmare mission.

I'm QL10 for all my talismans and the weapons I use.  I have QL10 greens and a couple blues.  Have a few weapons that aren't QL10 but they're blues and seem better then the QL10 greens I've found.

So am I going to get slaughtered trying to do this mission?  Most of the stuff I've fought so far in Trans has died pretty quick and easy so I feel confident in my build and gear, just wondering if this even worth attempting solo.

Pclav    33

Why not try it? :P

You loose nothing if you die.. well except for a small repair fee.

But no, if as you say everything else died pretty easily this mish shouldn't be too hard.

Small tip: when the ghouls start flailing their arms at you that's the biggest attack even if it doesn't have a cast bar - can be dodges through them or impaired.

When it comes to your weapons some lower ql blues might be better then 10ql greens. On lower ql's the rule of thumb is that a blue piece is an equivalent of a 2ql higher green piece. At higher qls that gets a bit blurred. But if you have a 9ql blue weapon it's most likely better then the 10ql green. 8ql blue will most likely be slightly sub 10ql green. Also depends on glyphs you got in those weapons and if those fit in your deck, but that's a whole new story.

• Like 1

Vanor    21

Why not try it? :P

Was going to try that today anyway.  

But no, if as you say everything else died pretty easily this mish shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks.  My only worry was getting half way or 3/4th though then hitting a wall.

camazotz    110

Was going to try that today anyway.  

Thanks.  My only worry was getting half way or 3/4th though then hitting a wall.

well, if you attempt it and 'hit a wall' and have to fall back - if you see me online, gimme a buzz.  I'll roll through it with you!

• Like 2

Vanor    21

I tried it last night and made it though the mission.  It was a bit on the tough side, the spawns of 2 standard ghouls were almost too much to for me, I could kill them both, but I had to rest between each fight and a even a small mistake was enough to kill me.

The boss at the end was actually easier to kill then the other spawns.

Sadly the signet I got wasn't that useful.  Gives a small boost to focused attacks and I don't use any of those IIRC.

• Like 2

camazotz    110

I tried it last night and made it though the mission.  It was a bit on the tough side, the spawns of 2 standard ghouls were almost too much to for me, I could kill them both, but I had to rest between each fight and a even a small mistake was enough to kill me.

The boss at the end was actually easier to kill then the other spawns.

Sadly the signet I got wasn't that useful.  Gives a small boost to focused attacks and I don't use any of those IIRC.

WOOT! congrats! the offer still stands though....any help with anything, I'm just a /tell away ;)

• Like 1

thechosenone    112

Congrats! Those missions really ARE a nightmare. ;)

• Like 1

Vanor    21

Congrats! Those missions really ARE a nightmare. ;)

WOOT! congrats! the offer still stands though....any help with anything, I'm just a /tell away ;)

Thanks :) I'll keep that in mind next Nightmare mission I do.  I know there's at least one more at the windmill that i'll be trying at some point.

• Like 2