Katelin

Cabal Pride, 12th September, 2015. 19:00GMT

Katelin    3

Nine Swords, together with GSP are excited to annouce the hosting of:

Cabal Pride - Variety Show
Saturday 12th September, 2015. 19:00GMT-21:00GMT
Show your cabal pride!

Following the success of the last 2 cabal recruitment events that we have run, we are doing it again. That's right - Cabal Pride is coming back!!

Cabal Pride is a cabal recruitment event for your cabal to participate in, or for you as a member of the TSW Community to come along to and find a new cabal to call home.

This time, we will be on the stage in Eldwick park and giving each signed up the cabal the chance to get on the stage to show you why you should join their cabal.

After the variety show, we will stay in the park so you can talk with representatives from the participating cabals and enjoy some fantastic entertainment from GSP!

/chat join cabalpride during the event for a running commentary of the event and what's going on, listen to GSP for their overview of the cabals taking part and watch out for the #cabalpride hash-tag on Twitter.

See you there!

-------------------
Note for interested cabals:
Please go and sign up here: https://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?87025-Cabal-Pride-Variety-Show-12th-September-2015-19-00GMT

• Like 3