Ciritty

Build requests

Ciritty    169

When I saw this, I literally had to leave my computer and go do something else for 10 minutes. 

​You do know how this sentence sounds right? :D

Edited by Ciritty
  • Like 2

Auroris    160

​You do know how this sentence sounds right? :D

​We are in Skype chat basically every single day. How can you possibly believe that I don't know what this sounds like.

• Like 1

zanerken    0

A Shotgun/assault rifle build with four dashs to maximize double dash and hinders to slow everyone else natural best for pvp but i could see it working in solo if you have a heal as well. Just be careful of hinder immune monsters.

Ciritty    169

​Why no Ferocity? Stacked to 9 % after the three first builders, and is not removed on glance.

​Because... shaddap. Updated <_<

• Like 1

​Because... shaddap. Updated <_<

To be fair, this is probably the only time I will be able to do something like this. It was just 3 abilities off from my NYR build. Now it's 2. I have Suppressing Fire (where L&L is) since I'm on add control and I use Healing Sparks (where Brawler is) to trigger Equilibrium (and CIB when I get that).

• Like 1

Baesty    24
  • Weapons: AR + ...fist?
  • QL10 blues + Signet of Thinis
  • Elites/NMs
  • Something that I can learn leeching with whilst still having hard cast heals to fall back on if the leeching isn't high enough

I've read the guides on leeching and how it works, but am finding it difficult to find a "beginners" spot.  Basic stat weighting would help too.  I don't want to jump gung-ho into saying "Hey yeah, I'll leech your elites/NMs" and then fail miserably at it because I've screwed up something really basic.

This is what I cobbled together myself but I've yet to try it, and am not sure if I've done the deck optimally.  I also have no idea if this will link correctly.

VDM%-%6837247%-%6377941%-%6837239%-%6942617%-%6942615%-%6943027%-%6943029%-%7988763%-%6852633%-%6942834%-%6378209%-%6943030%-%5778317%-%6942616%-%6943034%-%undefined%-%undefined%-%undefined%-%undefined%-%undefined%-%undefined%-%undefined%-%undefined