Ciritty

Build requests

Ciritty    169

Do I need to play 1 and 2 before I play Witcher 3?

​Nope! You will want to play 1 and 2 after trying 3 though this game is awesome! (I d recommend playing 2 either before or after - you'll love it either way!)

• Like 1

AEIC    0

O Wise Critty, how shall I opitmise this build for soloing? For it is too fragile and dies often.

Should I swap the pistol to something more 'heal-y' like rifle?

Pclav    33

O Wise Critty, how shall I opitmise this build for soloing? For it is too fragile and dies often.

Should I swap the pistol to something more 'heal-y' like rifle?

Please try to post your deck instead of giving a link to your chronicle page. That page refreshes once a day, so we might not see what you're actually using.

I'd start with swapping out the 2 passives that can never proc.

• Like 1

Khadmon    0

Hello Ciritty, I was wondering if I could have a build that could be used in blue mountain, I mostly use blood and ele.  I have mostly all the inner ring for every weapon and some outer stuff as well just not that much. This is my current build, I am usually in a group but sometimes the solo missions are a little difficult for me, this could bea l2p issue though.  Thank you for all the help :D

VDM%-%6391342%-%6391777%-%6943141%-%6863458%-%6307512%-%6863494%-%6391980%-%undefined%-%6428150%-%6399902%-%6943080%-%7080605%-%6942580%-%5777459%-%6454304%-%undefined%-%undefined%-%undefined%-%undefined%-%undefined%-%undefined%-%undefined%-%undefined

• Weapons ( Hammer/Shotgun)
  • Gear quality level: Green QL7/8, I suppose. Currently running solo through Egypt and upgrading as I go.
  • What content the build will be used for. Solo
  • Anything specific you'd want in your build: Nothing comes to mind, but I do like charges/impairs.

Pclav    33

@Khadmon 

@Waffle_Slayer

If you guys need some help with builds and Cir is AWOL let me know and i'll poke something together.

@Khadmon your deck looks ok-ish a bit low on single targer, I'd swap one of those abils for Bloodshot and I might consider getting Bloodline + Finish the Movement. Idk how long it's take you to get those two. Might also be a gear balancing issue ie you're too tanky or healy and they cut you down before you can cut them down. 

• Like 1