Sign in to follow this  
thechosenone

TSW's Got Talent

thechosenone    112

Hallo Everyone,

It is time for a new event from the Sanctuary Network and Radio Free Gaia. Together with DJ-Psywarrior, I would like to invite you to an all new event that is going to happen in the Albion Theatre on October 17 from 8:00PM to12:00AM CEST. For this event we want to see your most creative acts, and ideas, that you get to show off live on the big stage. 

This is your time to shine. Do you have what it takes? Now without further ado, here is the poster for this new event: 

fzccjq.png

What do I have to do for this event?

The idea is to have a talent show in the Albion Theatre. People can sign up as a solo act, or group, and give a performance that lasts anywhere between 2 and 5 minutes. Groups can be anywhere between 2 and 9 people. The different categories that you can see on the poster should give you some ideas, but you are allowed to do whatever you want. You can use any props, emotes, backdrops, lights and effects that you want for your preformance. Music or specific soundbites can also be send to RFG to be played during a performance. These soundbites should be RP friendly and stay within acceptable boundaries. The deadline for submitting audio to RFG is October 14.

How are these preformances going to work?

All acts should be in the Albion Theatre, at least 20 minutes before the start of the event. I would also like to ask everyone who is preforming to join #TSWGT chat with the /chat join TSWGT command.

A new group or act is announced as the previous group goes off the stage and then the curtain closes. For each group, the group leader is the one who will be invited into a raid with TheChosenOne. This group leader is also the one who sets the stage. Before setting the stage, check if all props have been removed. If any effects are still active, please ask TheChosenOne to remove them. Do not add or remote effects yourself because they have a tendency to break if several people fiddle around with them. The group then has about two or three minutes to set up the stage, effects, lighting etc that they want for their performance.

The performance is supposed to last at least two minutes and shouldn’t run longer than five minutes. Be sure to lock the stage during the performance as well. If any effects are required during the performance, please ask TheChosenOne to active them. After the act is finished, close the curtain. TheChosenOne will remove all the props and effects. You can then walk of the stage as the next group is summoned and the process repeats. 

How about prizes?

After all acts have given their performance, a poll will be created where the winners will be selected. Prizes will be given depending on your ranking based on the votes given by the audience. If you want to know what these prizes are, you should keep an eye on this thread.

I want to sign up. How do I do that?

If you want to sign up, please post a comment in this thread using the following template. Also make sure to be in the Albion Theatre at least 20 minutes before the start of the event and join #TSWGT chat with the /chat join TSWGT command.

[spoiler]
[B]Group name:[/B] 
[B]Group member(s):[/B]
[B]Category:[/B]
[B]Short description of preformance:[B]
[B]Expected preformance lenght:[/B]
[B]Stage requirements:[/B]
[B]Audio and song requirements:[/B]
[/spoiler][/HTML]

I am looking forward to your submissions and preformances!

TheChosenOne

Edited by thechosenone