thechosenone

Discussion Thread [OOC]

thechosenone    112

keep-calm-and-talk-ooc.thumb.png.d9e3960

Hello guys,

Since most of this particular sub forum will be completely in character, I figured it would be a good idea to have an out of character discussion thread for all your OOC questions, discussions and feedback on events.

TheChosenOne

Kuro-Hebi    12

This was so fun! I especially loved the video part. The first part with the computer was well thought of but sadly it left 3/4 of the group standing in the back doing nothing ^_^; And though Kuro was supposed to organize things there, there wasn't really much to organize as it all fell on Valeria's shoulders. But it might also be tied to IC reasons, since most where not computer savvy, well not enought to be considered hackers, and some *Looks at Hreb* could barely check their emails anyway :P 

But overall it was fun, even if I was semi-afk for the last part once in Venice. Can't wait for more!

• Like 1

Hreb    48

>.>  yeah, character Hreb is slightly less tech savvy than player Hreb, lol.  But he finds a use for himself in any operation, so it's all good and I had a blast!  Where do we submit reports?

• Like 1

Kle    122

I really enjoyed it. I am not tech savy on any level but finding ways to not look suspicious was entertaining. Especially "talking" to the manager.

The video was very well put together and I was impressed at how quickly people picked up the pastebin part. I would so not have caught that ;)

Also Kudos for keeping the pace going during Venice. There was a lot of info both new and old and getting everyone up to date as well as keeping people engaged is no small feat. 

I look forward to the next mission. Can I kill things next time? :D 

• Like 1