Ciritty

#IAMTSW

Ciritty    169

So while this isn't an event run by us obviously! I've seen so many cool things people made to promote the forum Event.

I'd like to have the cool stuff the amazing people that make up TSW create around to easily be found in the future! (also support their wicked awesomeness RT it!).

Check out the next link!

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23IAMTSW&src=typd&mode=photos

I want to put up eveeeerything but I don't want you guys to take forever to load this thread so seriously, go and check everyones #IAMTSW posts they're great!

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23IAMTSW&src=hash

Edited by Ciritty
  • Like 6

Kle    122

I've been really really impressed by some of the stories coming out of the #IAMTSW hashtag. 

I honestly can't imagine any community getting behind a game the way TSW has. It's brought back old players and new players alike.  

Mi really can't wait to see if what comes out of the competitions. 

camazotz    110

EPE seems to be working wonders too, loads more people seem to be just around in general

​so much so that on dinky little Grim - i got a scare when i was farming in the BM NM zone and.......there was a newbie just there behind me on a hill, just watching me work. Got quite a fright. Outside of kaidan, i hadn't really seen anyone around.

Which reminds me....i even had an idea for some form of IAMTSW madness......now is just how i make that a thing

Kle    122

I've been meaning to do something about that tweet. Bear with...

There we go... The nice people at TH have a new helmet waiting at acquisitions for you :P

• Like 2