Ciritty

#IAMTSW

camazotz    110

There we go... The nice people at TH have a new helmet waiting at acquisitions for you :P

​Well played! Got quite some funny looks when co workers wondered why i was laughing so loud

• Like 1

Auroris    160

I've not had a chance to listen to the things yet. Or contribute one of my own.

I shall, however, be doing both, as soon as I get the chance. I've heard that there is a whole lot of awesome out there.

• Like 1

Ciritty    169

as soon as they started pouring in I'm like "nope nope nope, dont stand a chance in hell"  but my lord are these screenshots good

​Isn't bout winning! :D WE ARE TSW! 

• Like 1

Aeloth    24

There is a lot of awesomeness in the TSW community. I really liked the Audio bits, but some of the screenshots reminded me of past events and I just got all fuzzy inside. I had to contribute something of my own, even though that's more on a personal side and is just an example of the awesome roleplaying opportunities this game offers.

I agree with Ciritty. It isn't about winning. It's about being part of something greater than yourself.

• Like 4

camazotz    110

Oh my friggin god the new round is cosplay and the entries are already amazing :D

​Just when I think the community has strip mined all the awesome from the world BAM more awesome!:D

Kle    122

I'm Now slightly cautious of entering. I still will but I don't think I have any chance of winning...