Sign in to follow this  
Hsekiu

The Pyramidion / Illuminati Origins

Question

Hsekiu    2

The Illuminati are commonly agreed to have originated in Ancient Egypt.   The Templars however seem to believe they originated in the Congo, or rather a general region in Central Africa that migrated north to Egypt.  Regardless, it's clear we had our major expansion beginning within Egypt.

With that in mind, I want to ask about the nature of the Pyramidion.   It is highly implied he is an artificial intelligence of sorts, but it is very vague.   We know that in the real world, bees came to Egypt from the tears of Ra, which was honey.   I'm going to be blunt and flat out and ask it: is Pyramidion a biomechanical intelligence similar to Gaia?

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

The Pyramidion is...

I can't reveal all of that yet. But it's an excellent question. Illuminati is looking long term. Can they replicate things that Gaia makes? Can they create a sort of occult-techno singularity? Is the Pyramidion their first attempt? Or a quirky guy at the mic to make everyone think they accomplished that?

I can say that the implications of The Seven Silences delves into the idea of the factions trying to create their own Gaia-like effects. And the consequences.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this