Sign in to follow this  
RecordKeeper

Hikaru Sato and Kyle Hudson are Missing

RecordKeeper    27

The situation we have on our hands is difficult to say the least. Far too difficult to easily summarize but I will try my best.
Shortly after the team and I returned from restoring Auroris’s consciousness to his body Kyle Hudson went missing. He would not respond to any messages or attempts to contact him. He returned his engagement ring to me with a note saying “I love you. Keep Felicia safe. Don't tell her about what I've done. Kyle"

There was only one other message which read “Please don't do this Sophia. I don't want to get you into anymore trouble than you're already in…” It did lead to speculation about what Kyle’s plans were. Rayne Logras asked that extra precautions were taken with Sato as Kyle had previously attempted to kill Sato while he was in custody. I made sure steps were taken to ensure that Sato was secure.

This morning Kyle Hudson posted an audio clip on Twitter for me. He didn't explain what he was up to but asked that I found Felicia (our daughter) a new father. 

Then at 6:20PM GMT it was discovered that Hikaru Sato was no longer in the detention cell despite the additional precautions and Agents were alerted.

Currently we do not have a clear indication about how Sato managed to escape. He was being kept in a medical coma for the protection of the staff working with him. We are investigating the situation and I will update as soon as we have a better idea of what happened.

It is also not clear if Kyle’s disappearance is linked to Sato’s however given the situation the two must be seen as linked until proven otherwise.

Kyle Hudson is skilled with most weapons and should be considered dangerous. He has a tendency to be quick to temper which can make it difficult to negotiate with him. Agents are advised to approach with caution.
Hikaru Sato is a highly dangerous and unstable individual. He has kidnapped at least two people recently including Rayne Logras and Auroris. He should not be approached without a full team and even then all caution should be taken. 

I will add more information as it becomes available. You can ask any questions here or on Twitter @RecordKeeper

• Like 2

RecordKeeper    27

Events have moved quicker than expected.

Although we haven't discovered how Hikaru Sato was extracted from the Sanctuary safe house we have established that a suspicious van was in the area which we expect may have been the getaway vehicle. Unfortunately we have not had any luck tracking it down.

It was confirmed that Hikaru Sato and Kyle Hudson were working together after they began communicating with Sanctuary over Twitter. Despite numerous attempts to reason with Hudson continued to work with Sato. By all accounts Sato had Hudson where he could find his parents. Information which which was unknown to him at the time.

It was around this time that Rayne requested that Hudson had all Sanctuary clearance removed and an arrest warrant for both Hudson and Sato was issued.

Rayne's daughter discovered where they were but was attacked by an unknown assailant. The assailant was known to Rayne and through her Rayne was able to track Hudson and Sato down.

It appears that Rayne had also discovered information about Hudsons families whereabouts. She was able to use this to lure him out by after Hudson forced Sato to tell him what he knew. His parents were dead, killed after they escaped from their factions. Once Hudson was in the open he was quickly tranquilised and Rayne took steps to neutralise Sato. 

Sato is now dead and Hudson has been detained by Rayne and is being held at Temple Hall until further notice.

Auroris    160

Sanctuary have also sent a representative who has not been involved in the recent events. They will be doing what they can.

• Like 2

RecordKeeper    27

We have received a copy of the Psychological Evaluation of Hudson from Temple Hall. 

It makes for interesting if grim reading. The Psychologist's request to have him released has been rejected and judging by the rest of the report I would say on good grounds. 

Although I don't genrally share private documents Hudson's actions have brought Sanctuary into disripute as well as risking many of its agents. I feel that monitoring his status is important to Sanctuary's safety.

To that end I have uploaded a copy of the document here.