Sign in to follow this  
Shivvies

Technical Support

Shivvies    59

Hey guys,

I'm having a bit of a technical difficulty with the forum - not the most important thing but would need a PM to someone who has access to Admin panel.

Also, I kind of thought this would be the most appropriate sub forum to ask about it - if not, please feel free to move/delete this.

I suppose my questions are:

A) do we post here for technical issues?
B) who can we PM for again, technical issues that involve personal information like linked accounts and email addresses?

Cheers :)

Ciritty    169

Any of the leaders probably! I'd say Vikestart & Auroris as they're the most Technical abled. But I can help if it's nothing complicated. <_<

• Like 1

Auroris    160

Yeah. If it's something about how this forum software works, ask Vikestart.

If it's just something, ask me, because otherwise I start feeling left out, and develop abandonment issues, and then I have to go and kill puppies to make myself feel not alone anymore.

• Like 2

kuro    113

You can post here. :)

Please send personal information related to technical issues, to me.

Mr. Vikestart?

For some reason the forum thread on music (http://sanctuary.tswdb.com/topic/11-what-music-are-you-listening-to/?page=6)
has stopped on Liseran's post for me. I have posted after. Now it appears that the last post is yours. When I open it, the last post is still at page 6 Liseran's.