Kuro-Hebi

TSWDB contributions

Kuro-Hebi    12

I've made a bunch of contributions this morning - all hats - thus I didn't had to worry about gender specific screenshots. I've also taken a lot of Uniform screenshots this evening (Dragon decks, achievement rewards and CE rewards) but those are gender specific and I have 3 male toons so <_<; Should I still make the posts and save them as drafts until someone can add the female version? All my screenshots are cropped and edited but I can't post an entry if I don't have the female version since it's an *obligatory field. 

Vikestart    106

Well, I see you have fetched both genders for a bunch of uniforms. Nice work! :)

I see you have a draft for the Shinobi as well. Someone else has a draft for the Assassinatrix, so I'll be merging your posts.

Kuro-Hebi    12

Ya I managed to grab hold of a guildie yesterday :D  And gosh did we had trouble with the light <_<; We had to keep moving around and at one time, in the Ealdwic park, we had one guy decide to park on top of us with his bike and everytime we moved he came back to park on top of us again...

And I saw the draft for the Shinobi and the Panoptic Core from Aeryl but had no idea how to contact her so I'm glad you saw that.

Edited by Kuro-Hebi

Kuro-Hebi    12

I was once in the Orochi lobby and tried for some screenshots but the colors were all wrong. Red shirt turned brown so the light in there is too blue or green. I can find a spot with good light for myself fairly easy, but dragging a guildie along was more complicated than anticipated xD Plus I didn't want to take her whole afternoon either. Considering a lot of the uniforms are the same for male and female anyway, the female screenshots were not really necessary but, eh I had them so might as well use them. 

But eh, we still had some giggles xD

Aeryl    7

Here's an uncropped shot of the location inside The Nursery that I've been using for most of my submissions:

ab04QJv.jpg

You can meet up with someone inside even if you don't have the quest.

BTW: The "Wardrobe Name" field is too short for some items.

Edited by Sprightly