Aeryl

Suggestions for the clothing pages

Vikestart    106

I've made a lot of adjustmens to the grid view by now. :)

• If the grid list ends with 2 images on the last row, they'll fill up the remaining space of the last row.
  • If the grid list ends with 1 image on the last row, it will make the 4 images in the last 2 rows take up 50% of a row, resulting in 4 equally big images at the end.
  • The grid background is now black, which should be more suitable for images, especially since their style vary so much.
  • The zooming effect has been removed for now, and the name of the clothing item should be easier to read.

Aeryl    7

Looks good. The darker background gives it a cleaner aesthetic. The wider padding works better when there are only two thumbnails per row than it does with a full row.

One thing that still bothers me about the entire cosmetics section is the faded out look of images unless you hover over them or view the full-sized image. This works well enough for pages where the images are meant to blend in, but not so much when the image is the centerpiece.

Just my personal opinion, of course.

Vikestart    106

Changed that now. :) Border colour changes instead as a hover effect.

Images in the grid view are still slightly faded though, as you can better see which one you're currently mousing over.

• Like 1

Vikestart    106

Hmmmm, do you think grid view should be the default view mode? Or keep the list mode as the default one?

I find myself switching over to grid view all the time. :P

Aeryl    7

I see you've been experimenting further. I think the grid view looks much better now without the fade effect. Colors look much nicer and it's easier to compare items.

• Like 1