Ciritty

Lost & Found

Ciritty    169

Hello EveryPony! 

So I was thinking! Doesn't it suck when you lost something and can't find it (Or just didn't manage to obtain when it was possible!)? 

Well then, this thread could help you find what you need! 

LXUzptJ.png?1

We'll be listing items from prior events, or just stuff that we think someone might want and all you have to do to retrieve it is post in this thread which item you'd like to have!

-

Naturally you guys may give stuff as well! Simply make a post in this thread stating what item you've found so people can let you know that it's something they lost!

It's common practice to give the person that found stuff something nice in return, but we don't want this to be some kind of beneficial for both parties trading thing so for the items listed by TSWDB/Sanctuary we will require nothing in return, for others unless stated otherwise it'd be a nice gesture to do something for them in return for finding the item you wanted! 

-

Today we're doing puppies! 

In our possession we have 5 "Blood Wolves" very cute blood soaked pups.

And 3 "The Yuletide Wolf", give them a home!

Edited by Ciritty
  • Like 4

Ciritty    169

Today we're doing puppies! 

In our possession we have 5 "Blood Wolves" very cute blood soaked pups.

And 3 "The Yuletide Wolf", give them a home!

kuro    113

I actually have a spread sheet of all the stuff people lose :D

But for now, I have a cage of Red Cardinals. 3 of them!

camazotz    110

I actually have a spread sheet of all the stuff people lose :D

But for now, I have a cage of Red Cardinals. 3 of them!

​spreadsheet? i have Hugin and Mugin coming to whisper the lost things into my ears! that said i have maybe a half tab in the bank of just.......stuff to give away

• Like 1

kuro    113

​spreadsheet? i have Hugin and Mugin coming to whisper the lost things into my ears! that said i have maybe a half tab in the bank of just.......stuff to give away

ahaha so are they whispering now?
I have 103 items (according to my spreadsheet). Not including items I got from Goldy xD

• Like 1

camazotz    110

ahaha so are they whispering now?I have 103 items (according to my spreadsheet). Not including items I got from Goldy xD

​Do they ever stop?  I began stockpiling goldy bags - partly cos i dont need quite so many green sigs (have a whole bank tab for em afterall) and partly cos hmmm those clothing funds have to come from somewhere.

Truth be told....quite a few of the items in the lost/found tab are just the trashy white ones that no doubt everyone has a tab of :D  Goldy also seems to want me to dedicate a whole bank tab to flares though...>:(

• Like 1

kuro    113

Parties are your answer there. Go through them whenever you can.  Kyle hasn't got any left after he met Tilty :)

​What parties? O.o

(we seem to be hijacking Ciritty's thread xD

• Like 1