Ciritty

Lost & Found

Kiernon    68

I seem to have found a crate of things left over from Samhain.

While slightly dusty all items seem to be undamaged.

In the crate are

2 different sets of makeup: Hel's mask and Spider's web.

A bunch of pumpkin lanterns looing like a Jack-o-Lantern or Grinning Gourd.

2 slightly bigger carved pumpkins someone cut a hole big enough for a head in, both look like a Grinning gourd.

Assorted sweets. 3x Blood Syrup, 5x Crowley's Crunchies, 4x Sugar Skull and 2x Vine Fruit Gummies.

2 Bags of tricks and treats and 5 Sacks of Penny Dreadfuls of unknown contents.

If any of these items are yours please contact me.

In the case of the owner not contacting me I would also be willing to offer the items to a charity giving them out at events.

albahtar    35

Spring is back, and my favorite tshirts have been suffering some accident... let's just say that next time I'll go to the lavomatic, I'll make sure to empty my pockets of everything, especially harvested glands from out of space creatures....

I had to resort going bare-chested under my jacket these last days, but all this running around and fighting seem to have popped a few undesirable extra muscular fibers in place of my beloved beer tummy ... what about my reputation?

Would anyone help me hide this uncomfortable situation, at least until I can reaps the fruits of an extented training session at the Horned God? If you have any plain and simple tshirts to spare (or know where to get some), preferably black or red, I would be most grateful.

beertummy.jpg

Edited by albahtar
Pic for proof... srsly, not RP at all these abs :/
  • Like 2

kuro    113

Spring is back, and my favorite tshirts have been suffering some accident... let's just say that next time I'll go to the lavomatic, I'll make sure to empty my pockets of everything, especially harvested glands from out of space creatures....

I had to resort going bare-chested under my jacket these last days, but all this running around and fighting seem to have popped a few undesirable extra muscular fibers in place of my beloved beer tummy ... what about my reputation?

Would anyone help me hide this uncomfortable situation, at least until I can reaps the fruits of an extented training session at the Horned God? If you have any plain and simple tshirts to spare (or know where to get some), preferably black or red, I would be most grateful.

​Sent you a shirt.. black but with print tho xD 

• Like 1

kuro    113

That is perfect! Thanks a lot Kuro! :)

​No problem ;) 
I think I may have more. Haven't done a full inventory of stuff yet.

Baesty    24

​If I manage to get on this weekend, I may have something buried in the closet for you!

albahtar    35

​If I manage to get on this weekend, I may have something buried in the closet for you!

​Ah, cheers! I only started recently looking into clothes, as before I'd subscribe every points were precious... that poncho and leather jacket fared well for a time but I got sick of them.

• Like 1

kuro    113

​Ah, cheers! I only started recently looking into clothes, as before I'd subscribe every points were precious... that poncho and leather jacket fared well for a time but I got sick of them.

​Have you checked the new clothes in Darkside? Those cycle everyday. (repeats once the week is over.)

• Like 1

kuro    113

okhaaay. I updated that spreasheet of mine xD

I will start with these:

2x Bone Necklaces
3x Hanging Noose (Necklace)
1x Neck Bolts
1x Surgical Mask
1x Scarf Green Red
2x The Wassailer - Neck Black (black necklace for female and that tie-that-is-not-a-tie for male)
2x Heart Framed Shades
Fingerless Heart Knit Gloves
   2x Black
   1x Blue
   1x Green
   2x Pink
   2x Purple
5x Kissing with Teeth Acc Faction colored 
2x Kissing with Teeth Acc (short veil for females and shades for males)
1x Socks White and Pink

• Like 3