Ciritty

Lost & Found

Kle    122

I have a couple of items. A pumpkin and something else. Send me a mail in-game and remind me to check my bank the next time I'm on.

Petri    1

Going through my list of spares now that I've escaped the nuthouse, I've found a few things hidden in dusty, unloved boxes.
Emote: Make it Rain x 2

If you still happen to have a Make it Rain emote, I'd love to take it off your hands. Still in the process of figuring out everything I missed while gone, but I have quite a few Winter holiday things, and a number of unopened bags floating around in alt banks, so I'm happy to take a look for anything someone else might need. I have:
Snowy Quetzal x3
Winter Wisp x2
Red Cardinal
Yuletide Wolf
Scary Snowman Mask
Carrot Nose
Assorted Reindeer Headbands
Assorted Wassailer parts (faction and non)
Assorted accessories and makeups from winter
20+ Blue penny dreadful bags
400+ Bags of tricks and treats
3 or 4 spoils of Niflheim

Definitely looking for the Valentine's Day pets, Little Foot, Trippy Wisp, boho scarves, dreamcatcher earrings/necklace, Kissing With Teeth white chest/legs/hands, KWT faction head, toga wrap, gold laurel wreath...I know I have nothing from the 2015 Anniversary event, so anything's cool, but I'm not desperate for most of it. Will update later with greater detail on items I have for grabs if anyone's interested.

Edited by Petri
  • Like 1