JHaskins

Introduction Thread

JHaskins    6

Now that we've got this thing up and running, I think it's time we all get to know each other a little better. I'll go first: 

My name is Jason Haskins. I've been working for the Keepers for far longer than I would like to admit. (I'm getting old.) I've studied drama, and tried acting in the past, but turns out you actually need talent to do that.

Eventually I got picked up by the Keepers in Melbourne and they offered me a job when I was low on money. The rest is history. I take care of the new recruits for the Keepers and the Sanctuary Initiative, so you will probably run into me again in the future.

So... how about you guys? I can't wait to read all your stories and find out what kind of amazing adventures you've been on thus far. Oh, and if you're in Rome right now, drinks are on me. 

Edited by JHaskins

JHaskins    6
1 minute ago, thechosenone said:

What if I'm not comfortable with sharing private details? ;) 

I was thinking about a short introduction. You don't have to share your whole life story. :P

Evelyne    10
16 hours ago, Chl03 said:

Hi guys! I'm Chloe. I've been with Sanctuary for a while, but I look forward to finally spending some more time with all of you.

Well that doesn't really count as an introduction does it? You are the famous Chloe Edwards, one of the smartest minds in the world. Give them a little bit more to go on. Don't tell them about Budapest though. That'd be a bad idea. Anyway... hi guys! :) 

• Like 1

Kle    122

All the people. Isn't this cozy? I'm with Jimmy here, sharing my life story on forums seems a bit off. Also I don't trust anyone I don't really know who says things like "drinks are on me". But then again maybe I'm just a suspicious person...

Oh great and now James is giving me evil looks, have you been messaging him Evelyne? Fine, I'll do a introduction...

I'm Kyle, I'm the one that died. I generally get into trouble and for some reason that trouble has involved paperwork lately. They thought it might be a good idea to have me on the Board... I think they might be regretting that, I'm not really a meetings person. I'm usually the cause of meetings.

Oh and I have an awesome husband, James who works as a GP in the London base and who is not in anyway giving me the evils for not co-operating with the higher ups...

Is that enough?

• Like 2

Kle    122
Just now, EvelyneRyan said:

That'll do. Could use a few pictures though. :P

You already have more than enough pictures. I've had to change the security on my Twitter because I was getting complaints about the pictures...

• Like 3

RecordKeeper    27

I have to say I am intrigued. Annoyed but intrigued. 

For the record I'm Sophia Rose. I oversee UK operations. There's a good chance if you had a mission from the UK bases then it will have passed over my desk, even if I wasn't the one actually issuing the orders. 

I often work from home because I'm caring for my young daughter. Occasionally Kyle helps out but he's very busy and seems to be spending a lot of time in Rome lately. 

Jason, Evelyne I would appreciate a meeting to discuss the impact of this imitative on my role. There's no rush though. 

JHaskins    6
7 minutes ago, RecordKeeper said:

Jason, Evelyne I would appreciate a meeting to discuss the impact of this imitative on my role. There's no rush though. 

I'm heading back to the UK on monday, so I'll pay you a visit. 

• Like 2