JHaskins

Introduction Thread

Kuro-Hebi    12

Since I can't escape this...

Code name is Kuro-Hebi, most call me Kuro. If you want another name to call me by, let say...  Minoru Hisakawa. On paper, I'm a financial analyst working at Toshiba; what's not written is that I carry a katana almost everywhere I go. That's probably the part that interest you. I'm also skilled in spiritual magic.

Used to live in Japan, now I reside in Seoul with a boyfriend, a dog and a ghost cat... yes, my little house is getting crowded. Especially since the boyfriend has a very extensive firearms collection. The small sacrifices we'd do for love, ne?

• Like 4

Kle    122

Welcome to the madhouse. Don't mind Jason. He's always been odd. Evelyne is just random and Jimmy keeps himself to himself. 

Good to have you on board Kuro. We can always do with more magic practitioners. 

• Like 1

Auroris    160

So apparently I'm supposed to tell you stuff about myself here. If you don't already know, I'm not going to tell you. I'm sure plenty of others in here can tell you all you want to know, and plenty you're rather not.

There, Evelyne. You can stop texting me every 18 minutes 27 seconds now.

thechosenone    112
40 minutes ago, Auroris said:

There, Evelyne. You can stop texting me every 18 minutes 27 seconds now.

Wait... how come she is texting you, but she's been ignoring my phone calls all day? 

• Like 1

Kle    122
14 minutes ago, thechosenone said:

Wait... how come she is texting you, but she's been ignoring my phone calls all day? 

She didn't even tell me. I think it's because she knows Auro is less likely to post. 

Although she's going to get less pictures from me for a while...

• Like 1

Kyle suggested I should post here. A case of getting out of the surgery and being more social.

A lot of you may have been sent to me for patching up from time to time when Gaia has been otherwise engaged. I'm one of the doctors based in the London Headquarters.

Unlike most of you I'm not chosen by Gaia and that has led to some people not taking too kindly to me treating them. I can assure you I am fully trained for both Gaia infused and us mundane people. I actually find it quite interesting and it brings some interesting challenges. It's never just a case of handing out antibiotics.

I got involved in this when I was reunited with Kyle, we got married back in June and we're enjoying ourselves. Before that I had a GP practice and had no idea that this was a thing. I have to say he's opened my eyes in so many ways. I wouldn't change him for the world.

• Like 2

Kle    122
3 hours ago, Sanctuary_GP said:

Kyle suggested I should post here. A case of getting out of the surgery and being more social.

A lot of you may have been sent to me for patching up from time to time when Gaia has been otherwise engaged. I'm one of the doctors based in the London Headquarters.

Unlike most of you I'm not chosen by Gaia and that has led to some people not taking too kindly to me treating them. I can assure you I am fully trained for both Gaia infused and us mundane people. I actually find it quite interesting and it brings some interesting challenges. It's never just a case of handing out antibiotics.

I got involved in this when I was reunited with Kyle, we got married back in June and we're enjoying ourselves. Before that I had a GP practice and had no idea that this was a thing. I have to say he's opened my eyes in so many ways. I wouldn't change him for the world.

Finally. I can vouch for James's healing hands. Totally worth it. ;)

• Like 1