Sign in to follow this  
JHaskins

The First Sanctuary Initiative Mission [23-01-2016]

JHaskins    6

Hello everyone,

The first Sanctuary Initiative mission will be happening on 23-01-2016 at 2:00PM EST. The mission will be led by Evelyne Ryan, and will start at the PC Bang in Seoul. The most important skills required for this mission are related to hacking and analyzing.

During this mission we will also provide you with several files that give you information about recent events and the current state of the Initiative.  

Communication during this mission will be happening via the #SanctuaryInitiative channel. More information about the mission, and how to join the secure channel will be provided on the day of the mission.

All the required items and equipment will be provided by the Initiative as well.  

Kind Regards,

Jason Haskins 

• Like 2

Evelyne    10

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys. Don't worry too much about this. Since it'll be the first Sanctuary mission for a lot of you, we'll go easy on you. It should be a relatively quick and stress-free mission. 

See you all on saturday!

• Like 1

Chl03    4

I've prepared a pretty expansive mission brief together with Jason, but I'm afraid I won't be able to join you guys tomorrow. Best of luck though!

• Like 2

Evelyne    10
16 minutes ago, Chl03 said:

I've prepared a pretty expansive mission brief together with Jason, but I'm afraid I won't be able to join you guys tomorrow. Best of luck though!

Honey, I asked you for a short introduction... not a whole essay. ;) 

thechosenone    112

I'm sorry I couldn't be there today, but from what I am hearing things turned out.... alright. At least we now have a target, and we know who we are up against. This must not have been easy for though, Evelyne. Being confronted with your past like this. He was your father after all. It must be hard to think of him as a bad guy. Ugh... I think I need to take you and Jason for a drink sometime.

• Like 1

Evelyne    10

Make that fifty drinks and I'm in. I have to talk to CoV and Board Members first though. And then file all the paperwork for tonight's mission. All the fun stuff in life. If you're bored you can always help me out. 

• Like 1

Hreb    48

Report on activity of date 1/23/16 mission

Showed up and found group, at the gaming place.  Took lookout position at door as technical skills are sub-par.

Turned away three individuals all of whom appeared to be simply ordinary partons, all appeared to accept excuse of the place being rented out for a club meeting.  Nothing untoward happened.

Subsequent meeting in Vienna mostly listened because I can’t do anything with codes to save my life.  Was a veneer of demonic occultness to it all, but scratching the surface, I do not think it likely, the depth and single mindedness were not present.  Posit that Iscariot is not necessarily male - it is a leading name.  Chose on purpose to make you think something specific as are all code names.

Posited Iscariot might have been a subject or patient.  Positing is about all I can do.  Ain’t no detective.  Left to my own devices I minghta taunted Iscariot or offered to exchange myself, but that’s why I am not in charge of things.   Glad to see the group opted to attempt to rescue the captives rather than burn them.  There’s a place for ruthlessness, but in this situation I think getting them out not only aligns with the goal of finding out more but also with basic decency.  I don’t know about that dude that wanted to mind wipe ‘em.  Must be a Lumi.  I hope y’all don’t do that kinda thing.

Anyways, I don’t know if I’m what yer looking for.  I am no good with tech or most magic, and I am not a warrior either, not the way somea them folks are.  I am an ace lookout, bartender, smooth talker, and pretty decent at gettin in good with the right kind of bad person, and I know a whole lot about demons.  I’m game to try darn near anything, and I know a whole lotta people.  So if you think that’s something you can use, I’m up for it.

Report end.  Also, paperwork is not my thing, I hope this is done ok.  

-Hreb Campbell

Edited by Hreb
  • Like 6

Evelyne    10

Thank you Hreb, that is a pretty solid report actually. And don't worry, you did great tonight, and as you pointed out yourself you made a lot of contributions otherwise. We need all kinds of people on this team. We'd love to work together with you more in the future.

• Like 2