Sign in to follow this  
Gorefist

Glyphing endgame with preset gear

Gorefist    1

Hello,

I am a recently returning player (reborn noob if you will) and have found so many changes to the game. One of the biggest for me is the Talisman and Glyph max levels. I am trying to figure out a way to max / min my glyphs at end game top level but do so with my preset gear I already have as best as possible. The issue I am finding is what is the actual peek set up for end game content now as I am hearing variant things.

My gear I use I often switch out 1 or 2 talismans depending on my desired purpose in game (Dungeons, Solo PvE, Raids, etc.) and I do not have the time or the drive to redo every glyph in every set up to max things out, so I come to you all in hopes of help.

The questions I currently have:

1. What is the required stats now for end game content? Is it still 650 hit? I have heard some say it's gone to 600 but more crit is needed for the new MF dungeons?
  2. My dungeon and solo talisman set up are pretty similar except for the head, wrist, and of course weapons. Is there a way to max/min my stats without having to buy and glyph everything over again? I end up with too little hit or way too much leaving my damage low.
  3. I have roughly 5 hours total a day to grind out what I can for MOPS, and getting my aegis to 2.9. Due to this I am finding I have very little MOPS vs maxing out in BB every week, is their a easier way to get MOPS then trying to get a quick run through NMs. I try to do the dailies and weekly but I rarely get them done enough to get one or two daily PVE quests completed, and maybe 1 or 2 dungeons a day.

Thanks in advance for any advice and help. Below is my talisman and glyph set up.

Solo Survival: Sword / Chaos

Main Weapon (10.5) - Sword - Pen (4) Signet of Breaching

Secondary Weapon (10.5) - Chaos - Pen (4) Signet of Breaching

Head (10.4) - Health / Hit Rate (4) Signet of Laceration

Finger (10.5) - Attack / Pen (4) Signet of Howling Oni

Neck (10.5) - Attack / Hit (4) Signet of Chernobog

Wrist (10.4) - Heal / Crit Power Rating (1) Crit Rate (3)

Luck (10.4) - Attack / Pen (4) Signet of Ablation

Waste (10.4) - Attack / Pen (4) Signet of Venice

Occult (10.4) - Attack / Hit (1) Crit Power Rating (3) Signet of Nure-onna's Coil

Combat Power: 700.0

Attack Rating: 3089

Crit Rate: 210

Crit Chance: 12.6%

Crit Power Rate: 205

Crit Power: 40.6%

Hit: 653

Pen: 977

Heal Power: 348

Heal Rate: 784

Dungeon DPS: Shotgun/ Pistol

Main Weapon (10.5) - Pistol - Pen (4) Signet of Aggression

Secondary Weapon (10.5) - Shotgun - Pen (4) Signet of Abuse

Head (10.5) - Attack / Hit Rate (4) Signet of Laceration

Finger (10.5) - Attack / Pen (4) Signet of Howling Oni

Neck (10.5) - Attack / Hit (4) Signet of Chernobog

Wrist (10.4) - Attack / Pen (4) Signet of Repulsor Technology

Luck (10.4) - Attack / Pen (4) Signet of Ablation

Waste (10.4) - Attack / Pen (4) Signet of Venice

Occult (10.4) - Attack / Hit (1) Crit Power Rating (3) Signet of Nure-onna's Coil

Combat Power: 748.9

Attack Rating: 4508

Crit Rate: 0

Crit Chance: 6%

Crit Power Rate: 135

Crit Power: 51.1%

Hit: 653

Pen: 946

Auroris    160

I can tell you up to .4.4, which is 650 hit, the rest penetration, with crit on weapons, though that is somewhat built around force-critting big attacks with stuff like Elemental Force.

If you're not doing that, you would want to balance out the pen and the crit a bit more, though you want to keep the hit the same.

Like I said, that's only for up to .4.4 stuff. Beyond that, I have no idea. :P

Mr-Pyre    17

Personally, soloing, I use an even spread of Hit, Pen, Cpower, Crating-- around 400 hit, and 500~ pen, cpower, crate, but I have the BB and talisman drops income to be able to create talismans JUST for soloing/scenarioing.  You don't need, solo or in scenarios, much over that for hit, pen is the same.

Dungeon DPS I Cpower my weapon I force crit, crit rating my builder (so,s hotgun pistol, I build with Shotgun, with Crate on it, consume with Shootout Cpower on pistol).  At .5 glyphing, two majors will put you at around 654 Hit, which is more than enough for everything outside of Fac or Hell, where glance is a bitch (Fever Pitch passive ftw).  I use

Head pen, .5/.5, two majors hit at .5, one major Pen, one minor pen, the other two minors I run Cpower.  This spec works along a buncha different weapons.  I use Fist/Sword, need to fiddle with Hammer/Sword sometime, Ele/Pistols, etc.

I also, for soloing/scenarioing, try to multipurpose my heal rating talismans. So I have two minors, waist and luck, that are glyphed Crit Rate on one, Crit Power on another, with signets of Thirst and Equilibrium on them.  These are useful soloing, scenarios, as well as healing when I (very very rarely) heal or (even rarer) Heal tank.

Gorefist    1

Thank you very much for the replies. Yes I to have same cookie cutter dungeon DPS build of Shotgun / Pistol with the Elemental Force for the Force Crits. All of my gear is 10.4.4 already and have started on 10.5.4 already. I have been holding off with the glyphs to be sure of what to do, and I guess in the long run, the best thing for me is to redo my glyphs. In this I can have the rough 650 hit rate at 10.5.5 and higher, without having to redo things again.

Thank you very much for the advice and I will see what works best for my playing style. Being a GM since beta I guess it won't take long to get to where I am if I really mess things up.