Sign in to follow this  
Kle

The Second Sanctuary Initiative Mission [05-03-16]

Kle    122

We have been approached by the Illuminati member of the Sanctuary council who has expressed concerns regarding the level of activity of one of their agents. Agent James “AngryKermit” Armstrong has been kept under observation at one of our safehouses after he asked for amnesty. Our investigations are still ongoing.

This gives us a unique opportunity to ensure that our training protocols are still up to date while also giving Armstrong the field experience his faction requires. We are looking for a team of Agents to accompany Armstrong to various major incidents on Solomon Island that have been reported on previously to see if there has been any change in the situation.

We would like to add that if you feel you are in need of additional training please let one of the team know and we can arrange for additional groups. Ideally we would look to have multiple groups going out simultaneously.

Kyle Hudson

Kle    122

Do you know how much it killed me writing stuff in a "professional" way. You had better be buying me a big drink when we next meet Evelyne. :P

• Like 2

Hreb    48

I am up for this, and if you are looking for someone a little closer to the ground trainingwise but still solid backup I got a cabal mate named Theo who's levelheaded and tough but mellow and compassionate.

• Like 1

Kle    122

Grounded and level headed are always useful. It's why they're keeping me on paperwork detail. Apparently taking on huge monsters by myself is not a good example to set. I don't always die and it's character building...

But back on track, yes everyone's welcome. New and old and even more so if they've got experience and can help along the way.

• Like 1

Kle    122
On 27/02/2016 at 3:22 PM, Auroris said:

Yes, it's March.

You Americans and your silly date formatting. :P

Auro, try to at least behave... A simple yes would have done. Remind me why I haven't beaten some sense into you?

• Like 1