Sign in to follow this  
Kle

The Second Sanctuary Initiative Mission [05-03-16]

Kle    122
On 03/03/2016 at 6:07 PM, Auroris said:

Because contrary to popular belief, you are capable of rational thought.

:P

Moving on. I've spent the day going through mission reports and sending out various rewards and stuff. I think I've got everyone. So now that the paperwork is done I'm going to the Horned God for a drink.

• Like 1

Hreb    48

Report.  The Polaris should be hit with the Orbital Laser Platforms.  What do you mean we don't have orbital laser platforms?  Someone does.  Surely.  The creatures there seem to be contained but are like that stain in your carpet that you can hit with carpet cleaner 1 million times and a month later it's back.  Orbital lasers, if we don't have them, someone does, we should take them over.  Also, I had a lot of fun.  Will train people any day, although I myself could use some training in how to be the person who stands in front and gives the big nasties the bird.

• Like 2

Kuro-Hebi    12

I'm sorry I missed this. The mission I was on took longer than expected and all I wanted to do when I came back was to soak in the tub with a cup of tea. 

• Like 2

Kle    122
On 6 March 2016 at 7:16 PM, Hreb said:

Report.  The Polaris should be hit with the Orbital Laser Platforms.  What do you mean we don't have orbital laser platforms?  Someone does.  Surely.  The creatures there seem to be contained but are like that stain in your carpet that you can hit with carpet cleaner 1 million times and a month later it's back.  Orbital lasers, if we don't have them, someone does, we should take them over.  Also, I had a lot of fun.  Will train people any day, although I myself could use some training in how to be the person who stands in front and gives the big nasties the bird.

I've asked for an orbital laser platform. Apparently it's "not in the budget so stop pestering me and get back to work" Not mentioning names *cough* Eveolyne *cough*. 

Your reports were the most fun to read though Herb. ;)

• Like 1