Sign in to follow this  
Vikestart

New forums!

Escritores    71

Phew the "You" moved now, allthough it seems a bit buggy, Vike as you see above...:P When I opened the page it said I was someone else, then the above and now it says I'm me...

Kiernon    68

I have a feeling like we could do with a new subforum related to giving away stuff.

I'm pleasantly surprised at having started a trend but it feels inconvenient to have the threads mixed into General discussion.

I don't feel like pointlessly bumping them up nor do they deserve a sticky so a new category could work.

Any thoughts on that?

• Like 1

Vikestart    106

There's only 2 of these threads atm, and I don't see a bunch of them coming in the future either, so I don't think a subforum/section dedicated to that alone is the best option. :P

Perhaps a "Gaming" section?

Kiernon    68

That would work too. And we do have a third albeit small one by Kle now.

As an alternative we could just link to the threads in a fitting place, maybe the Lost & Found? That would involve the least work aside from removing links to threads that have run their course.

Actually, does the forum have signatures? I could just throw a link in there

I'm still in the process of getting my brain up to operating temperature, sorry if this seems unstructured.

Kle    122

I would have more if it wasn't for Origin *waves fist*

The idea of a giveaway forum isn't a bad idea as it can include in-game contents too (like the Lost and Found thread). But that's just my random thoughts :P