Sign in to follow this  
Ciritty

Pink forum Fashion Event!

Ciritty    169

Hey everyone! 

Starting today April, 1 until April, 8 we'll be holding our first Forum Fashion Event!

The prizes this time around will fuel your fashion needs!

Prizes

5 Fashionistas will become Millionaires! Obtaining 1 Million pax each.

And the most fashionable of all will obtain 1 Signet Reward bag of Epic proportions! 

For Clarity!

1 x [Signet Reward Bag]

5 x 1 million Pax

Rules

* This contest is about Pink outfits, any lesser shade of Pink (other colours) are allowed but your outfit will be rated based on how well those colours match with the main theme "Pink".

* One post containing your outfits per participant.

You are allowed to post several outfits but only the first outfit counts, you may change the outfit you want to use for the contest until April 8.

* The outfit that's submitted for participation may not be altered, only pictures made through F11 are eligible.

It's important to note that the contest is about your outfit, dress to impress Judges will not look at the location the Picture has been made (Though every real fashionista knows that they need to dress for the occasion!)

There will be 4 Judges,

Vikestart
Auroris
TheChosenOne
(NOT ME)

The 4th judge will be revealed April 8th and the reason why this judge remains hidden is for the sake of fairness! (Will make sense when the time is there.

Good Luck everyone! Looking forward to seeing what you can come up with! :D

Edited by Ciritty
  • Like 3

Ciritty    169

Example Post, 1st Picture is used for contest.

Ciritty-2015-03-31-18-51-24.thumb.png.d8

Following picture is not because only one picture will be evaluated.

Ciritty-2015-03-26-15-26-46.thumb.png.58

Edited by Ciritty
  • Like 2

Aeryl    7

The Simple Things
That Come Without A Price
The Simple Things
Like Happiness Joy And Love In My Life
I've Seen It All From So Many Sides
And I Hope You Would Agree
The Best Things In Life
Are The Simple Things

BnlVBM6.jpg

Not a fan of over-the-top outfits. This is Sprightly's "default" everyday stuff that just happens to have a little pink in it. It's simple, and that's the way I like it.

• Like 2

Ciritty    169

Participant Baesty (Due to circumstances I will be posting for this Participant!)

Check out the whole super amazing and awesome post! Below!

Meet Gloria "Baesty" Fist

Meet Gloria "Baesty" Fist

As you may be able to tell, she is not one for pink, except on other women. She likes to punch things. HARD. These things generally explode in an instagib manner. [OOC: Gloria is based on a Vampire: The Masquerade character that I LARPed as during a year long campaign. The power of her fists grew and grew, overpowering even Holy Fire (deadly to a vampire) to smite a corrupted priestess and her followers. The campaign ended with her devouring the vampire of time, restarting the world, and living as a god with her maker. The Vampire in this picture did not have a good end, due to Gloria.]

Checking her messages to see the word 'pink'

Checking her messages to see the word 'pink'

"How the fuck do you expect me to pull this off, Ciritty? Do I LOOK like a pink girl to you?"

This pink enough for you?

This pink enough for you?

Rummaging through the bargain racks in Darkside, she managed to find a big ugly pink trenchcoat, and went to the pinkest place she could think of: The Dream Palace.

No, it probably isn't enough.

No, it probably isn't enough.

Stooping even lower

Stooping even lower

Too poor to buy more pink accouterments, she took to the alleys of Darkside, where she was approached by two men; a Dragon and a Templar. [OOC: The Dragon played by my partner, Greentalon, and the Templar played by our friend Lanthradel.]

They made their intentions clear. Playing the meek fool, Gloria began to plot.

Am I really going to go through with this?

Am I really going to go through with this?

In the Sextet room (oh, they thought they were so witty), she 'pleaded' one more time to let her leave with her dignity intact.

Dignity thrown to the wind.

Dignity thrown to the wind.

Off came the tacky trenchcoat to reveal an outfit that would otherwise never see the light of day, or dark of night.

A little dance, a little wiggle, and the money just kept coming.

"Are we done?"

"Are we done?"

Thinking her time was over and done with, she retreated to a corner to recover her clothing and perhaps a little bit of that dignity.

"Evidently not".

"Evidently not".

...where she was further harassed. This didn't stop her from pocketing the notes thrown at her, however.

"This was fun, boys..."

"This was fun, boys..."

"But I'm going to make it even more fun."

BOOM

BOOM

"TAKE IT LIKE MEN, YOU PATHETIC BUGS." And here ends the tale of Gloria "Baesty" Fist's foray into the world of... pink.

Bonus 1:

Bonus 1:

The real Baesty at the charity opening night of Wicked, with the former CEO of Beyond Blue, an Australian charity providing support and raising awareness of mental illness. That night raised over $82,000 for the charity. As you can see, we have reps for Green, Red, and Blue. BUT NO PINK.

Bonus 2:

Bonus 2:

Continuing to rep the blue, for as long as it lasts.

• Like 5

Liseran    75

A new challenger has entered the arena! ;)

Catt likes to go for a run in the evenings. Sometimes through the nearby woods, sometimes just a few laps around the local stadium.

Liseran-2015-04-01-12-50-18.thumb.png.7a

Liseran-2015-04-01-12-30-15.png

• Like 3