thechosenone

Thank you for Everything

thechosenone    112

Hey guys,

So I have been a fan of The Secret World since 2009 and it has been an amazing ride, but with some of the recent developments I just don't really feel as passionate about the game as I used to. Because of that I have decided to stop playing The Secret World for a while and focus on other games (and real life instead) instead.

This means that Ciritty and Auroris will take over my responsibilities in the Sanctuary and I have faith that they will take good care of you. Until Ciri paints all the walls pink that is. I have really good memories of this community and I just want to stress that it is not because of you guys that I am leaving. I love you guys to death and I would do anything for this community (you guys know that).  

So yeah, don't worry about me. I will check back occasionally to see how you guys are doing and in between school and work I will keep myself busy. 

Thank you for Everything and stay awesome!

TaCO

Edited by Ciritty
  • Like 1

camazotz    110

The world just flipped upside down. I know I haven't been part of this sanctuary world for too long, but I know well enough that you sure are one of the good ones, mate.

We'll keep doing you proud, in the spirit of Sanctuary.....and we'll keep the porchlight on for you, so you don't lose your way back! 

• Like 2

thechosenone    112

I will need to buy you guys some cake before I leave...

Honestly guys I love you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to leave, plus I don't trust Ciri with the pink paint. I will however really be taking things a bit slower due to school and real life. :)

Edited by thechosenone
  • Like 4

camazotz    110

I will need to buy you guys some cake before I leave...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SCPLetoO9sY/T3pqUw-EY8I/AAAAAAAABV8/0dVVgO5ALCg/s1600/April+Fools+2010+010.JPG

Honestly guys I love you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to leave, plus I don't trust Ciri with the pink paint. I will however really be taking things a bit slower due to school and real life. :)

​You should know that they always come back.  Plus, with you around, we sharpen then dream.  and who said Ciri would paint? there's always wallpaper ;)

oh it's that time of year already? cos here, on my laptop time it says it's the 2nd :P

Edited by camazotz
  • Like 1

thechosenone    112

​You should know that they always come back.  Plus, with you around, we sharpen then dream.  and who said Ciri would paint? there's always wallpaper ;)

​Who said anything about sharpening? I am just collecting the soul-- welcoming and eating-- helping the new sacrif-- players, the new players.

oh it's that time of year already? cos here, on my laptop time it says it's the 2nd :P

​Your laptop is trying to fool you.

Edited by thechosenone

Ciritty    169

Do you believe that only the walls will be pink, without you the world would become a single shade of pink.

Some people want to watch the world burn. Ciritty wants it to be pink.

​I can watch it burn before I turn it pink...

• Like 1