thechosenone

Thank you for Everything

CultOfXtc    3

Hey guys,

So I have been a fan of The Secret World since 2009 and it has been an amazing ride, but with some of the recent developments I just don't really feel as passionate about the game as I used to. Because of that I have decided to stop playing The Secret World for a while and focus on other games (and real life instead) instead.

This means that Ciritty and Auroris will take over my responsibilities in the Sanctuary and I have faith that they will take good care of you. Until Ciri paints all the walls pink that is. I have really good memories of this community and I just want to stress that it is not because of you guys that I am leaving. I love you guys to death and I would do anything for this community (you guys know that).  

So yeah, don't worry about me. I will check back occasionally to see how you guys are doing and in between school and work I will keep myself busy. 

Thank you for Everything and stay awesome!

TaCO

No, Thank YOU for Everything.  See you around. :)

• Like 1

Kiernon    68

Silly TaCO.

It's not only that you wouldn't leave, you couldn't leave either. None of us can.

Seriously though, thank you for getting the ball rolling in gathering this awesome community.

• Like 1