thechosenone

Introduction Thread

thechosenone    112

[initiate transmission]

Hello world,

Are you receiving this? Good. I do not have a lot of time, so you will have to listen very carefully. My name is TaCO and I am a media student student living in Holland. I love adventure games, horror movies and smart TV-shows (like Lost, Fringe and Sanctuary - guess where the chat got it's name from?) My character is Jimmy "TheChosenOne" Freeman. I am a DPS. I can do Normal and Elite dungeons and normal scenario's, but other than that I am usually no good. I also have decided to not do any nightmare content, because I just don't enjoy it. I am a filthy casual.

I need your help with...

[transmission end]

• Like 5

camazotz    110

G'day all

Spose I'm here to keep up the quota of crazy Aussies :D  No doubt you can see I'm Camazotz (for those interested in learning more about the nickname, read here.) I work dead end times, so may to some of you appear to be online quite a bit.  I come from a table top group that have run from high school days (and yes that was a long time ago) which sadly i don't get to see anymore so BAM! MMO's for me.  I had a group of friends that played this for a time at launch - something about saying Cthulhu mythos like was all i had to say, but they moved on to greener pastures.  I mainly solo here (been farming stuff just cos) but always have an eye on the sanctuary chat to see if i can help with a dungeon run for the newbies - i had a kick ass group run me through the elites, so i see it as only fair to help the next wave out.  I am all set to go for NM dungeons...but keep stopping myself.

anything else, sweetlings, and you have to buy me way more drinks ;)

• Like 3

Kle    122

Morning all (It's always morning somewhere)

I'm Kle in-game and I'm old enough to know better :P

I've been around TSW since The Secret War and I have enjoyed every moment. Right now I'm working on thesecretpodcast.net (which may even have a podcast in the near future :D ) and it's a lot of fun. 

I have a bad habit of creating throwaway characters for RP that never quite get thrown away...

• Like 3

Aeloth    24

Okay. I've been around #Sanctuary for a while now, some of you know me, some of you don't - but anyway, umm... hi!

IG, you can find me in #Sanctuary as "Aeloth". My online times vary due to my job. But I'm usually willing to help out with anything if I am able to, so don't hesitate to ask.

IRL, I'm a 27 year old German guy called Robert who enjoys MMO gaming. I started out with WoW back in the day (Pre-Burning Crusade. Stayed with it until Wrath of the Lich King), then took a looong break without playing anything seriously until Star Wars: The Old Republic. And now, I am enjoying The Secret World.

As a long-time pen&paper roleplayer, I also started roleplaying in TSW. You can hit me up on my IC-Twitter: @Jon_Blackthorne

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

• Like 2