thechosenone

Introduction Thread

CrazyDogLady    14

Oops.  I forgot to post here...maybe because I'm people-make-me-massively-nervous aspie?  I'm a CSE (computer science and engineering) doctoral candidate in the Southeastern US, with a focus in AI.  I've been a lifer since beta, but I have serious alt-itis, and I bounce back and forth between MMO's, although I keep coming back to this one.  Due to my almost total lack of social skills, I mostly solo or duo with hubby (who plays a lot less than I do, unfortunately), although I'm happy to help folks out if I can.

I am crazy, and I have dogs.  And I'm crazy about my dogs.  The "lady" part is probably debatable, but "CrazyDogWoman" doesn't sound as good.  :D

Characters you're most likely to catch me on: Palavos (Illuminati), Surrealistic (Dragon), or Obstinatus (Templar character I play when I'm duoing)

• Like 1

Kle    122

Welcome, I used to be antisocial but then TSW happened. Nice to have you on board. 

And you'll find being crazy helps around here ;)

CrazyDogLady    14

Thanks for the welcome.  I actually...talked to people in game.  And pugged a dungeon.  With actual people.  And it only took 4 years!

Seriously, though, thanks to the folks that are helping me get past my massive social phobia.  I'm now considering grouping up for all the elites so I can do the gatekeeper thing and maybe join people for nightmares, which would be a good thing as I'm apparently a tad overgeared, since I was trying to solo dungeons.

I still plan to someday go back and get Ur-Draug solo, for the sake of revenge if nothing else.  The guy face-plants me every time.  I can roll over all the ones before him, but Mighty Cthulhu just swats me a couple of times and...insta-dirt nap.

As for crazy, I have embraced it.  It's much easier that way.  Mind you, when I wore the wolf hat for our research group photo, they didn't tell me they were going to be using it in international presentations.  In academia, I am now the one in the wolf hat.

Disclaimer:  It's a plush wolf hat.  No actual wolves were harmed in the making of my hat.

• Like 1

Carmen    0

I love the investigation missions and the story. Main a Templar.

Completely and totally messed up my Char's gear/skills for solo instances and dungeons (have a tank item on a DPS char because I got stuck in solo instances a lot in part from being squishy)

Hoping SWL helps me out a but with combat.

Ryan    1

Hi everyone! I am Ryan age 35 from Manhattan, NYC. I have B.A degree in Finance & M.B.A degree in Business Administration.

I've been GM (Lifetimer) since first TSW beta.

I am usually busy with limitation to have free time to play between MMO's as I will do my best to spend more time enjoying TSWL (reboot).

I like to play solo/group for dungeons, raids, story quests, investigation missions, and many more in TSWL.

My main character faction will be Illuminati.

My privilege to join Sanctuary to play along with you fellow Sanctuary members of TSWL

Thank you for invitation. 

I see you TSWL (reboot). :)

TSWL Characters: Marcus "Ryan" Phoenix (Illuminati)

SWL1.jpg

• Like 1