thechosenone

Introduction Thread

camazotz    110

Hey there all. I've just bought Secret World and it's quite a bit different from any other MMO I've ever played. It's "Sebastian (IrishCaptain) Aurelia" In game if you wouldn't mind saying hello, also I could definitely do with a guide that isn't a massive column of text :D 

​You do know that by saying "no columns of text" you are going to be struck over the head with pie charts oh ooh and graphs oooooh and plot points

Aloha everyone, so I've been playing within The Secret World for over two years now and had every intention of playing before then but, rig at the time couldn't handle it. Been meaning to register on the Sanctuary forums before and now it's even better with TSWDB :D

Role playing within the TSW world is a treat and in game you may know me by some of my characters, Zoe Yamada, Marli Anderson or Allison Carpenter. I also admin thelowerworld.com

• Like 2

Neversleeps    4

Hi I'm Neversleeps, a full time taxi driver, err I mean mother. I've been playing mmo's since 1998 with Everquest.

I'm a total newbie to TSW however and it's wild and confusing and wonderful!

• Like 4

kuro    113

Heya
My name is Kurogetsu of the Dragon and I live in the Philippines.
Been playing since a while back. I must say that I am impressed by the growth of The Sanctuary :)

If you guys were around when I started life would have been MUCH easier xD

• Like 4

Annabel    3

Hello all! I currently play 2 toons. Annabel is still making her way through the scorching desert.

While Sibel, my main character (lately) has finished her storyline and desperately wants to join in for some elite dungeons or scenarios...she isn't quite sure what to do with herself so she is trying to complete missions she missed before for some achievement points.

I still very much consider myself a newb, so please bare w me...ESP in dungeons ;). 

Here is Sibel in attachment below...

if I can get these 2 straight, I may make a Lumie ;)

Cheers! See you in game!

image.jpg

• Like 3

camazotz    110

I still very much consider myself a newb, so please bare w me...ESP in dungeons ;). 

I'm quite sure you'll find some inmates here that wouldn't mind at all in running your through elites B|

• Like 1

kuro    113

I'm quite sure you'll find some inmates here that wouldn't mind at all in running your through elites B|

​"Inmates" xD
I'll keep your name in mind next time I run some leets!
(I usually leech to make thing quick :3 )

• Like 1

Shivvies    59

I am regularly forced into tanking elite donjons by a psychopath* by the name of Sarkilas. If you see them or me online, Sibel, you know what to do :)

*(Shivs is one to so match made in heaven <3)

• Like 1