thechosenone

Introduction Thread

kuro    113

I am regularly forced into tanking elite donjons by a psychopath* by the name of Sarkilas. If you see them or me online, Sibel, you know what to do :)

*(Shivs is one to so match made in heaven <3)

​AND WE HAVE A GROUP! *puts on Short Fuse for the funz*

albahtar    35

Hi everyone, I joined TSW about two years ago with my Dragon toon HalBahtaar.
Once the storyline completed, I joined a cabal full of cool people and we had quite a blast going through the NM content. Then came the scens grind, and the flappy frenzy... I kinda paused around that time. Now that there is a whole bunch of new content, I figured it'd be a good time to get back, so here I am.

IRL, I just had these dreaded 30 years old a few weeks ago, and live in Manchester(UK) (as a french expat) where I work in computational chemistry in order to sustain myself and my hobbies. Those are mostly nerdy, but I can also entertain/bore you with lengthy discussions about cooking, beer and drunken philosophy depending on your time zone.

• Like 3

kuro    113

Hi everyone, I joined TSW about two years ago with my Dragon toon HalBahtaar.
Once the storyline completed, I joined a cabal full of cool people and we had quite a blast going through the NM content. Then came the scens grind, and the flappy frenzy... I kinda paused around that time. Now that there is a whole bunch of new content, I figured it'd be a good time to get back, so here I am.

IRL, I just had these dreaded 30 years old a few weeks ago, and live in Manchester(UK) (as a french expat) where I work in computational chemistry in order to sustain myself and my hobbies. Those are mostly nerdy, but I can also entertain/bore you with lengthy discussions about cooking, beer and drunken philosophy depending on your time zone.

​HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
Welcome :D and belated Happy Birthday! "Computational Chemistry" ooooh sounds... science-y. 

albahtar    35

​HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!Welcome :D and belated Happy Birthday! "Computational Chemistry" ooooh sounds... science-y. 

​Thx ^_^ , and yes it is ... the + point : huge computer rigs, the - point : no graphic cards on them.

kuro    113

​Thx ^_^ , and yes it is ... the + point : huge computer rigs, the - point : no graphic cards on them.

​That seems...so sad :(

Hreb    48

Hullo, been in game for a long time, but I am an eternal noob.  I am 46 yrs old, female although I usually play dudes.  Use any pronoun, I answer to them all, reduces confusion.  I do not play many games despite being pretty geeky, so my skills are terrible and I can be pretty clueless.  I am terrible at jumping.  I try not to let down the side, I listen to advice and will gamely try darn near anything.  I enjoy hard content like dungeons, and I am a patient and game companion in them.  I like PvP, am terrible at it, but will cheerfully cannon fodder for someone who will patiently tell me what to do.

My oldest toon Hreb is pistols/ele, his build is oookkkkkay.   I am mostly an RPer, and like all sorts of RP, light, medium, heavy, silliness and serious stuff.  I am always up for a chat, and love to try to talk other character's stories out of them.  He is nm qualified, and an ok dps.

I have a baby tank named SoftChild.  I think he'll wind up as fists/chaos, not sure.  He is maybe ql5 with a couple blues.

• Like 5