thechosenone

Introduction Thread

Kaaz    10

i suppose i shall add to this.

I am Kaaz, Founder/current leader of the TSW chapter of Pandion Knights.

I am Kaaz, eternal optimist when it comes to TSW.

I am Kaaz, a crazed story and lore monkey.

(and just because, Lumie reference)

I am Kaaz, and I am not done!

• Like 3

Soupology    2

Hi I'm Soup.

:3

My favorite soup is Chicken Noodle Soup, but I'm also liking my Cheese Shin Ramyun :3

I'm an altoholic and am enjoying the TSW Ability Wheel.

Please take care of me.

• Like 1

Uh, crap. Call me Romance? I guess. Ro for short.

I'm a heavy RPer, heavy adventurist, and I hope to reintegrate myself in the goings on here.

Oh and I'm a gigantic Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, Childish Gambino, Earl Sweatshirt, Frank Ocean and Coheed fan.

• Like 1

kuro    113

I am Kaaz, and I am not done!

Hi I'm Soup.

Cheese Shin Ramyun? There is cheese now? Still spicy? xD First time I ate one I cried half way through a cup. 

Uh, crap. Call me Romance? I guess. Ro for short.

​Welcome aboard the forums, you three!

Soupology    2

Cheese Shin Ramyun? There is cheese now? Still spicy? xD First time I ate one I cried half way through a cup. ​

​I add processed cheese, i drink like a pitcher of water every time i eat it though.

• Like 1

albahtar    35

​I add processed cheese, i drink like a pitcher of water every time i eat it though.

​Welcome o/

Asian soup are great! I am thinking broth with noodles and tons of solid stuff in, is that what you mean? A broth a bit spicy can really do wonders to noodles and boiled vegs.

Traditional european soups are really different: we blend vegetables together in a thick liquid (potatoes as a base). Usually kids hate that, and parents tell them that you need to eat some if you want to grow. That can be quite good though, my favorites are the watercress soup and the nettle soup (both very green in color). The onion soup is a good one too, as you are authorised to put loads of grated cheese in there :3

Edited by albahtar
  • Like 1

KierDrakeson    21

Hello, you can call me Cillian. I followed a very helpful Pony here from the forums of TSW and stayed lurking in the shadows, reading and greatly enjoying all the great builds and guides. I have found a lot of help here for my on characters and also for my wife and friend. Realy love this site and love playing TSW, even when it gets a little frustrating. I ussually play duo with my wife on our Templar's, since we actually had gotten them to Tokyo. I love Tokyo but often get frustrated with it, but I push on anyway. :P Realy enjoyed I11 even though there was a lot of "oh ****" moments in the tower particularly on the boardroom floor. My wife and I made it all the way to the balcony on the penthouse floor and then hit a wall, sadly the winged beasty kicked our *** all over that balcony and we decided to fall back, however we will go after him again once we level our Aegis higher, can't let the loss stand you know. :P I suspect the loss was due to our excited rush through I9 & I10 to get to I11. Our Aegis was only level 3 and shields only level 1, but we figured don't know until you try right? I also have a Blue and a Green I play when need a break from Tokyo. Thank you so much for all the great info, builds and laughs. :)

• Like 1

camazotz    110

snippy

​At last the Lurker shows himself.  Sancturians, man the harpoons! we have a Lurker to repel :P (damn, now I made me shoot iced coffee on the monitor)

and yes, stomp that balcony!

• Like 1

KierDrakeson    21

lol O.o- hides from the harpoons- I said lurking, wich I guess makes me a luker, but a lurker with a small l instead of a capital L, as in one who lurks. In no way am I The Lurker, never met him but have heard he is very large and tempermental. O.o

Will unfortunatly be a while before we try again got to earn a ton of sp first. Takes a while just doing missions, but at least get to enjoy the great stories again.

• Like 1