thechosenone

Introduction Thread

camazotz    110

so do i have to introduce myself all over again???

yes, repeatedly......forever and ever until this Age ends and the Heat Death wipes us all asunder :P

I play by myself a lot because I can be shy about teaming up and I also hate feeling like I'm slowing other players down.

Nahh, you dont have to feel shy with sancturians...and I always give a helping hand. As for slowing people down, pfff nup, wouldn't happen (at least if it was people from here you group with)  You're looking at someone who happily un-equips everything but weapons to help a new person Polaris dungeon run - and the rest here....hell you ask them a question, you'd have to yell at them to stop answering, cos you'd be scrolling the chat back up to read it all :P

• Like 1

Nitebytes    2

Hey y'all.

Blame Auroris for me being here - he made me do it :P

Brit, TSW Lifer, Twitch Streamer, lover of group content, and connoisseur of great music (ymmv) .

I get in game as often as I can (unless the mood takes me to another game - not too often at the moment) on one of my four toons (Kailz, Quayshi, Dasch, Ripper-Jack). Feel free to add me or grab me if ever you're one short for a run of any sort.

• Like 2

P-girl    3

Good day.

The name's Tara, or P-girl online. I'm a fanfic writer from Holland. Besides playing this game and writing, I'm also into collecting toys (Mostly dolls).

I get in-game pretty frequently, but mostly for one mission before I split. I admit that I can be really quiet and do most of the game solo, but if you see my avatar/toon/PC walking around (Nipuk), don't be afraid to say 'Hi' or ask me for a mission. I'm usually game.

• Like 3

Evening all, I've been stumbling through TSW for a couple of years now and only came across your site yesterday. I'm a lighting programmer and a fan of cooking, cycling and kayaking. I tend to bounce between TSW and Rift with no rhyme or reason to the time spent

Main: Mythinformed, Templar
Primary Alt: Skeksi, Illuminati

• Like 1

Harrowman    1

hey all.  I'm Harrowman, I bought this game when it released, but then deployed and forgot I had it.  Recently got into it, and love it dearly, but it seems a little sparse.  When I look for information about missions or creatures, a lot of it is either out of date or just missing :(  Am I too late to the game here?  It seems pretty desoloate.

• Like 1

camazotz    110
3 hours ago, Harrowman said:

hey all.  I'm Harrowman, I bought this game when it released, but then deployed and forgot I had it.  Recently got into it, and love it dearly, but it seems a little sparse.  When I look for information about missions or creatures, a lot of it is either out of date or just missing :(  Am I too late to the game here?  It seems pretty desoloate.

Not too late at all...http://www.tswdb.com is good for mission stuff/rare spawns (if there are missions missing, just poke them - they will do something about it) as to creatures, the good people over there > http://thebadgers.enjin.com/home have some info on creatures, and where to farm them (if that's what you were looking for)

Plus....you have all of us misfits ;)

Vomher    7

Hello there, everyone!!!

I could have sworn I had responded to this thread when it first came out. Since I haven't, I may as well fix that.

I'm Vomher. I'm a student of Chemistry in the United States. I enjoy TSW greatly, as well as roleplay! My availability can get a little wonky, but that doesn't stop me from loving the game and community! I'm never particularly good at introduction threads, however. I'm one of the admins at TSWDB, and I think you are all awesome. 

I noticed that a lot of people were mentioning their PvE availability, so I should note: I love raiding or just dying with friends at any content, be it Normal or Nightmare. It's much more fun to die with friends than it is to speedrun with some very unwelcoming people. Manufactory? Sure. Polaris? Sure? It's just nice to play with wonderful people!

You can generally also find me on Twitter through my IC account @KlausvonRichter.

I've always enjoyed the Sanctuary, even if I have a tendency to vanish from forums every so often! 

I have a cat and she is beautiful.

• Like 2