thechosenone

Room 33 [Random Chat Topic]

thechosenone    112

What the-?

How did-?

What kind of person combines a Slinky with earphones? And for what nefarious purpose? 

​What kind of twisted individual would do such a thing?

Kiernon    68

I've been visiting the friend I'm usually gaming with (but who refuses to give TSW a chance) . We ended up going through the screenshots we took playing together and while we never found the DAoC screens I've been looking for we did find a lot of other memories.

We also found a picture of the extravagant look my warlock in Neverwinter was sporting, he claims I'm too afraid to share it so I naturally have to prove him wrong.

I can't see anything wrong with it aside from the fact that I never found a suitable pair of boots.

Sadly we didn't find a good picture where I was in combat. The fork I was using as a weapon made the outfit so much better.

He also claims that anyone seeing that picture is going to be convinced that I'm missing a few marbles but you knew that already.

• Like 1

Auroris    160

I've been visiting the friend I'm usually gaming with (but who refuses to give TSW a chance) . We ended up going through the screenshots we took playing together and while we never found the DAoC screens I've been looking for we did find a lot of other memories.

We also found a picture of the extravagant look my warlock in Neverwinter was sporting, he claims I'm too afraid to share it so I naturally have to prove him wrong.

I can't see anything wrong with it aside from the fact that I never found a suitable pair of boots.

Sadly we didn't find a good picture where I was in combat. The fork I was using as a weapon made the outfit so much better.

He also claims that anyone seeing that picture is going to be convinced that I'm missing a few marbles but you knew that already.

:D Everyone who plays this game for any length of time is missing a few marbles.

Auroris    160

​I collect them all in a marble bag out back :ph34r:

​I regularly steal most of them from the bag.

Mind. Blown:

5545180bb5b6e.jpg

How to test a death ray:

554662fe35174.png

Give it a moment:

554518227b66c.jpg

UK has a new 4th in line to the throne:

5545180c57031.jpg

And because it's today:

554767f6c5d72.jpg

• Like 2