Kle

The Secret Podcast

Kle    122

Lol, Episode One is up and running. You can get it at http://thesecretpodcast.libsyn.com/

I'm no genius when it comes to editing as you can probably tell. I've still got quite a bit to learn but hopefully now I have a rough idea it won't take the best part of six hours in future :P

camazotz    110

Lol, Episode One is up and running. You can get it at http://thesecretpodcast.libsyn.com/

I'm no genius when it comes to editing as you can probably tell. I've still got quite a bit to learn but hopefully now I have a rough idea it won't take the best part of six hours in future :P

​so...5 1/2 hrs next time ;) i kid...NO dont throw your shoes xD

• Like 1

Auroris    160

I protest. :P

But yeah, it was probably me talking different all the time, plus a little bit of editing. :D Work in progress, work in progress.

Kle    122

I take full responsibility for the sound levels. I've never edited a podcast before so there's a very good chance I was uaing the wrong effects to bring the level of a voice down a little when it became too loud. 

I'll be using the week ahead to do a bit more homework to see if I can find the right tools and make the job a bit easier for me as well as to make the podcast a bit easier for you to listen to.

• Like 3

DarkDean    16

Great job with episode one. You guys are good at this! The audio quality was good, your speaking volumes might be normalized a little better, but that would only need minor adjusting.

• Like 2

Kle    122

UPDATE: We're in the process of switching the site to a new provider. We needed a bit more flexibility than the previous provider offered.

But on the plus side it will be a lot nicer and it will make accessing the podcast easier to access.

Also you can now subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here (I'm looking to get some better artwork soon).