Kle

The Secret Podcast

Kle    122

I hardly edited Auroris this time... I'm going to have to look into figuring out something a little more reliable. 

possibly other calling software. 

DarkDean    16

I enjoyed episode 2. I was able to subscribe using my podcatcher app (pocketcasts) by entering your feed url ( http://thesecretpodcast.libsyn.com/rss )

But it doesn't show up when searching for "the secret world" . Just wondering if you added keywords to your itunes description so it shows up when people search from itunes or other platforms. 

Kle    122

I enjoyed episode 2. I was able to subscribe using my podcatcher app (pocketcasts) by entering your feed url ( http://thesecretpodcast.libsyn.com/rss )

But it doesn't show up when searching for "the secret world" . Just wondering if you added keywords to your itunes description so it shows up when people search from itunes or other platforms. 

​I didn't add keywords as iTunes are removing the support for keywords in the near future. Libsyn will also be removing the option to add them to the feed when that happens. I have added The Secret World to the iTunes description but I'm not sure that it is used in the search process.

The only work around would be to change the title of the Podcast... I'll see if I can work something out.

Kle    122

There's no podcast this week I'm afraid. Couldn't find anyone else to take part (although if you're interested let me know before the end of today). 

Instead I'll do a post covering the highlights of this weeks news.