Sign in to follow this  
Kiernon

Giving away some indie games

Kiernon    68

Hello forum denizens.

With that whole mystical-bunny-laying-painted-eggs thing going on I figured this would be a good time to offer you free stuff.

I'm in the middle of baking cakes so I was going to offer you some of those but logistics seem to be problematic so we'll do something else instead. Seriously, why am I still not able to email delicious baked goods? This is important, get on it science!

I am known to purchase the odd Humble Bundle to add to my ever increasing backlog of games on Steam.
With the way these things work I already have some of the bundled games, am just not interested in others or the keys are for a service I don't use, like Desura.

So without further ado here's the list of my unredeemed keys as per my humble account page:

Steam
Analogue: A Hate Story With Soundtrack
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Bastion
Cave Story+
Closure
Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Deadlight
Deponia
Divinity II: The Developer's Cut
Euro Truck Simulator 2
GRID 2
GRID™
Gas Guzzlers Extreme
Hate Plus With Soundtrack
LIMBO
Legend of Grimrock
Machinarium
Mark of the Ninja
Nightsky
Party of Sin
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
Solar 2
Splice
Stronghold Crusader HD
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Swords & Soldiers HD
Terraria
Titan Quest Steam Key (Germany) [I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. It usually denotes a cut version for our market but there's nothing to cut in TQ]
Toki Tori
Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign [Possibly Unity of Command too]
World Of Goo
Zen Bound 2

Origin
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Populous
The Sims 3 + Date Night + High End Loft Stuff + Late Night

Desura
Dungeons of Dredmor
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle [should be Frozen Synapse, SpaceChem and Trauma]
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle [should be Trine, Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds: Survivor]
Humble Introversion Bundle [should be Uplink, Darwinia, DEFCON, and Multiwinia]

It's not the greatest selection but it's free.

The catch is, I have no way of checking if any of the codes are expired or duplicates/already redeemed short of trying to redeem them myself which is counterproductive. The pages look like I've never requested keys for the listed games. Judging from that they should work but some of those bundles are pretty old.

If any of the games interest you reply here with what you want and I'll get back to you with a gift link or a key.
First come, first served. Within reason. Should anyone requests like half the list at once I'll give other people a chance to get some of the games.
(Oh who are you kidding? Like anybody wants your leftovers. Silly German, go back to ogling your hats.)

Happy Easter, folks. I'll be dropping by sporadically in between cakes.

Edited by Kiernon
updating list of games
  • Like 4

thechosenone    112

Believe it or not there are actually 2 of these cute little indie games that I have been thinking of getting. The first is Limbo (saw a part of a playthrough for that and it is potentially disturbing, but interesting) and Machinarium (I have actually played the demo of this one and it is on my "yet to buy list"). :)

I would be forever in your debt and cookies? :x

Kiernon    68

Offering cookies to the guy baking cakes? What kind of bribe attempt is this? :P

Both of the games are awesome (that reminds me I still have to finish Limbo)

• Like 1

camazotz    110

(Oh who are you kidding? Like anybody wants your leftovers. Silly German, go back to ogling your hats.)

You have me in stitches right now.  No seriously, you crazy hat ogler :D 

Baesty    24

I would love Analogue: A Hate Story and Party of Sin (local co-op means I can play it with the missus when she comes to visit :D), and will repay the favour to the community by posting up my spare freebies!

EDIT: I'll post mind in a separate thread to save on confusion.

Edited by Baesty

Kiernon    68

You have me in stitches right now.  No seriously, you crazy hat ogler :D 

​Mission accomplished.

I would love Analogue: A Hate Story and Party of Sin (local co-op means I can play it with the missus when she comes to visit :D), and will repay the favour to the community by posting up my spare freebies!

EDIT: I'll post mind in a separate thread to save on confusion.

​Gift keys sent. Also, awesome. I love this community.

• Like 1