Sign in to follow this  
thechosenone

Player created content in TSW

thechosenone    112

So today I want to bring some neat little things to your attention. Through the Twitterverse and several competitions, Funcom has created ways for players to get player created content in the game. This really has enhanced the gameplay experience for some of us. Here is what we have so far:

The Plaque

The winners from the Secret War "Get your name in the game" competition can be found on plague in the park in London, just behind the big tree. 

HIVE Mode Fashion Magazine

One of the most well known pieces of player created content is the HIVEmode Fashion Magazine. The magazine, which can be found in all 3 hubs cities, is made of a picture that players submitted to the HIVE Mode twitter account.

The ABC of the Monster Slayers

Kingsmouthian Danny Dufresne requested help from the Twitterverse to find lost pictures from the ABC of the Monster Slayers. Players submitted a lot of pictures and eventually the devs put some of them together and placed the in a book in the treehouse in the Savage Coast.

Player Created Clothing

Funcom also did a contest which allowed players to submit their own concept art for clothing. The community eventually had to decided which clothes would be made. The results of this competition can be seen below.

(Outfit with unrelated jacket)

Player Created Music

Funcom also did a contest which allowed players to submit their own music to the game. The names of the winners can be seen in London and the different songs can be hear in the Roman Records. 

And that is the player created content that is in the game right now. What do you like best and what would you still like to see? Leave a comment below.

Also check out the Alternate Reality Game overview on the Crygaia wiki for a lot of cool out of game content and lore that was released in the past 8 years.

• Like 7

Vikestart    106

Very nice summary :) But the jacket below wasn't part of the outfit: 

​Here's one without the urelated jacket so you can see the plated armguards, which is the best part of the outfit :ph34r:

• Like 1

thechosenone    112

Very nice summary :) But the jacket below wasn't part of the outfit: 

​Here's one without the urelated jacket so you can see the plated armguards, which is the best part of the outfit :ph34r:

​OMG I didn't even notice that, thanks! :)

Escritores    71

Awesome thanks TaCO was actually just talking to someone the other day who asked me if that plague was new but I knew it wasn't, just couldn't for the life of me remember why it was there... :)

• Like 1

thechosenone    112

Awesome thanks TaCO was actually just talking to someone the other day who asked me if that plague was new but I knew it wasn't, just couldn't for the life of me remember why it was there... :)

​Well it is called the SECRET war for a reason...

kuro    113

That is odd.. I looked that the twitterverse list and noticed Rum wasn't there. 
I checked her twitter name and did not find in O.o (page not found.. but there were search hits)

Oh and.. is that a typo? The Plague? Not the Plaque? 

oooh The Secret War xD The reason I got a facebook account lawl.

Edited by kuro
  • Like 1

kuro    113

That was def a typo. Also Rum is not in the twitterverse. ;)

I think there was one player created account that people believed to be Rum tho.

​ahahahaahaha love that gif!
I see >.< no wonder it was gone. I think someone made a John account before and FC asked him to give the account over.

• Like 1

Auroris    160

I think someone made a John account before and FC asked him to give the account over.

​I heard that it was freely offered after the owner was done with an RP story.

• Like 2