kuro

The Visible Dark (RP- Investigation Event)

kuro    113

You guys might have seen it already, but I wanted to repost it here in case you don't frequent twitter\tsw forums.
DAYM it sounds awesome xD 

heTD4xf.thumb.jpg.daef1fa412b0b505133965

"The Visible Dark is a full in-character RP-event. You'll need to solve all the dark secrets behind the number of mysterious murders and reveal some gruesome conspiracies within and between the Secret Societies. You'll need to use all you've got and more to get to the end of the bloody thread stretching from dark dungeons, candlelit halls of London, cold concrete of New York sewers and rainy streets of Seoul."

Complete info in the TSW forums HERE

Click to check the time in your timezone.

Edited by kuro
  • Like 2

thechosenone    112

That looks amazing! I love these types of events and TSW does not have a lot of them. *seal of approval* I probably won't be in-game on that day though, because real life. :(

Also "EEST" is a new fancy timezone that I haven't heard about yet. :P 

I also took the liberty of moving this topic from RP to Events, mainly because it seems to be a one time RP event that is happening in-game. 

• Like 1

kuro    113

I also took the liberty of moving this topic from RP to Events, mainly because it seems to be a one time RP event that is happening in-game. 

​Ok thankies :D Anything not GMT+x to me is fancy xD 

Oooooooh I didnt knew about that! That looks interesting indeed 8) I'll be there

I wish there was a way to just be a spectator. Or.. official in-game event photographer. (or somethin)
I can't RP to save my life xD But this still sounds awesome.

thechosenone    112

I wish there was a way to just be a spectator. Or.. official in-game event photographer. (or somethin)I can't RP to save my life xD But this still sounds awesome.

​Maybe we could get someone to stream it? That would be great!

• Like 2

Urbos    10

Thanks for posting this here, kuro!

As for participating without actual RP-ing that's totally ok, for there wil be tasks where you'll have to think more than talk. And if someone will be streaming or making in-game photos, be sure to post links here or on the official forums as I'll be unable to do any of this during the event myself.

• Like 6