Mevrick

Master Shaman Build

Mevrick    1

Hello all! Just wanted to show you all a fun PvE SHAMAN build that is amazing in both single target and AoE with defensive capabilities 

2 builds with Hammer/Ele

Build 1 - WINDFURY WARRIOR (good single target and defensive abilities) http://www.tsw-builder.com/#26v250261252615672652256p205605610210271612266

Build 2 - TOTEM MASTER (Master at AoE with some single target and defensice abilities) http://www.tsw-builder.com/#26v250252665672652646g02p205605645632210612666

• Like 1

Escritores    71

Not to go too much into details. Two things in regards to PVP and those 2 builds is:

Haymaker or Molten Steel if you got a crit focused build will easily outperform Aftershock.

Also for Forged in Fire to be worth it compared to other passive elites it's worth noting that you'll need atleast 10k HP or the cooldown vs. HOT amount is just not good enough.

:)

Edited by Escritores

albahtar    35

Not to go too much into details. Two things in regards to PVP and those 2 builds is:

Haymaker or Molten Steel if you got a crit focused build will easily outperform Aftershock.

Also for Forged in Fire to be worth it compared to other passive elites it's worth noting that you'll need atleast 10k HP or the cooldown vs. HOT amount is just not good enough.

:)

So these builds are for PvP or PvE then?

Escritores    71

So these builds are for PvP or PvE then?

​I'm guessing the OP meant them as usefull for both since he/she tagged the thread PVE and PVP, but you'll have to ask him/her since I didn't make them, just wanted to give a bit of feedback on them in regards to PVP.. :)

Edited by Escritores

Ciritty    169

Heya Mevrick! I love Shammy's, I used to be one of the worlds top Elemental Shammy's during Wotlk... I think I may do some more theme builds myself sometime! cheers for sharing :D