Sign in to follow this  
kuro

Send Report Library

kuro    113

:ph34r:

I present to you --- Send Report Library ---
Currently counting 375 send reports

I've uploaded all the send reports I could find from Bevis' website. (Thanks! Xiexie! Merci! Salamat! Arigatou! Danke! :D)
I am still figuring out what to put in the front page :D
I did put a random report button there. (Don't use it if you don't want spoilers.)

If you encounter broken text\symbols and left over stringIDs (before the send report text), please tell me. I might have missed some.
Weird thing there was ONE mission that wasn't in the rdb, so there MIGHT be some send reports missing. If there is, I'd reaaaaally appreciate it if you told me xD 

The generic send report won't be in the library.
Duplicates were removed. 

Working on...
Event page
Missions source
Front page
Random button
Issue missions "next" and "previous" buttons
Zone page
Alphabetic order

I need help figuring out how to change the spaces between posts. Also.. how to turn off the "more posts" button on ONLY the first page.
(Anyone here know how to fiddle with tumblr themes? xD)

Edited by Vikestart
  • Like 6

camazotz    110

(Thanks! Xiexie! Merci! Salamat! Arigatou! Danke! :D)

Are you sure you aren't Lilith, and are telling us the 13 names of thanks? ¬¬ I'm onto you.....:D 

I guess you haven't fooled round with RSS stuff? get the document tree displayed if you click that O.o - we wont hold that aganist this awesomeness though

Edited by camazotz
  • Like 1

kuro    113

Are you sure you aren't Lilith, and are telling us the 13 names of thanks? ¬¬ I'm onto you.....:D 

I guess you haven't fooled round with RSS stuff? get the document tree displayed if you click that O.o - we wont hold that aganist this awesomeness though

​mmm I actually have not fiddled with the RSS. It came with the themr.. I have no idea xD Will look it up :D 
I have no idea how to fix that xD 
It works fine with an rss reader tho.

Edited by kuro
  • Like 1

camazotz    110

​mmm I actually have not fiddled with the RSS. It came with the themr.. I have no idea xD Will look it up :D 
I have no idea how to fix that xD 
It works fine with an rss reader tho.

​ahh so it is just a generic button/link thing that was already there? never tinkered with tumblr, so wouldn't know. 

Note: wasn't actually saying you had to do anything with it

Edit: the RSS link works in firefox/IE.....but not Opera - which is what i was originally testing it in (what? B|first day of web development course we were told to grab every conceivable we browser we could for testing purposes)

Kle    122

I really like this. It's nice to see the other side of mission hand ins as well as reminisce over old mission reports that we'll no longer get to see again. 

Good work :D

• Like 1

Frici    7

Nice! that is a lovely idea and i wanted that for a bit there (but was bored to do xD) Some mission reports are interesting others are downright hilarious... being able to relive some of them without hunting down the mission (or rolling an alt) is golden!

• Like 1

kuro    113

Nice! that is a lovely idea and i wanted that for a bit there (but was bored to do xD) Some mission reports are interesting others are downright hilarious... being able to relive some of them without hunting down the mission (or rolling an alt) is golden!

​Thanks! :D 
When I started, I used to screenshot the send reports I got BUT when everything is so exciting.. I sometimes forget :(

This makes things easier for me too.

kuro    113

I really like this. It's nice to see the other side of mission hand ins as well as reminisce over old mission reports that we'll no longer get to see again. 

Good work :D

​I probably would I have faster if I wasn't rereading some send reports myself xD

I just had to reread Whispering Tide stuff again :)

• Like 2