Gorefist

Elemental / Fist Dungeon DPS build idea

Gorefist    1

Greetings.

I'm looking into a dungeon deck idea, that is roughly built around melee DPS Hammer/ Fist deck, and I am looking for positive feedback into how I can improve the build for the max/min setup.

The basic idea is to provide the Short Fuse buff for the party, while using Elemental Force, Reckless, and Anima Charge to allow for my heavy hits. I have tested this without having much critical damage gear on and have hit consistently for 6-8k with my consumers, while getting crit/pen hits as high as 22k off Hard Reset.

Thanks in advance for taking a look and giving your feedback.

Weapons: elemental/fist
- Cost: 1179 AP (Link to Deck)

Actives
1. Ignite
2. Thor's Hammer
3. Wild at Heart
4. Short Fuse
5. Anima Charge
6. Reckless
7. Hard Reset
8. Crack!

Passives
1. Elemental Force
2. Brawler
3. Lethality
4. Wrecking Crew
5. Closer
6. Violent Strikes
7. Seal the Deal
8. Whiplash

Viper's Deck Manager Import:

VDM%-%6307510%-%6307512%-%5780189%-%6863460%-%6802861%-%6942579%-%6863475%-%8102554%-%6307518%-%6368910%-%6839136%-%6861825%-%6942485%-%6863504%-%6942479%-%8102604

Rotation:

1. Ignite x6
  2. Crack
  3. pop Short Fuse, Reckless, Anima Charge
  4. Thor's Hammer x2
  5. Hard Reset

Note:

• Wild at Heart is my Active Skill replacement for situational skills (Example: Sleight of Hand, Magnetic Wipe)
  • Closer and/or Violent Strikes is my Passive Skill replacement for situational skills (Example: Perjury, Final Fuse)

Talisman setup

The talisman setup is set around pieces I currently have, I have the option to change things and buy other Nightwatch gear if needed.

Edited by Vikestart
  • Like 1

Ciritty    169

Well you'd get more out of Tear em up which will further increase the base damage of your Thor hammers by 10%, Thor is your only strike ability limiting the value of some of your passives starting with:

Violent Strike
Since your Thor hammer lands on Elemental Force this passive will only "benefit" your Thor that isn't Elemental Forced, the only none Elemental Force thor would be from Anima charge, may as well get 100% crit chance using High voltage instead.

Wrecking Crew
Would be better with Iron Maiden and High voltage as all your thors would benefit from it, pen and crits are multiplicative you want both to happen. 

Other comments:

Closer
Why 7.5% if you can use 9%  - Twist the Knive

Hard Reset

Will apply rising vigour and as such should only be used in very short 1-2 rotation fights or bosses where it doesn't matter.

Gorefist    1

Thanks for the feedback. I've made some adjustments to the build (below) based off your suggestions. I completely overlooked Twist the Knife, thank you for bringing that up. As for Hard Reset what would you suggest as a alternative; Do or Die, Gore?

ACTIVES
1. Ignite
2. Thor's Hammer
3. Tear 'Em Up
4. Short Fuse
5. Anima Charge
6. Reckless
7. Gore
8. Crack!

PASSIVES
1. Elemental Force
2. Brawler
3. Iron Maiden
4. Wrecking Crew
5. Twist the Knife
6. High Voltage
7. Seal the Deal
8. Whiplash

Edited by Gorefist

Gorefist    1

How is the setup for talismans? Since I am using Elemental Force, I obviously do not really need crit rate, so I got pen as close as I could to the 1k mark, and raised the crit power with Egon Pendent.

I am unsure of what signets (on weapons) would be best for this build.

Below is what I currently have.

Talisman Setup

Ciritty    169

You have an epic breaching on fist?! Make sure not to delete your signets if you really do want to min max, if you do abuse elemental, aggression offhand - won't get much out of fury with your setup!